pt4

Once again,the sun appeared waving a cold breeze around,As mamy holes in the house it would obviously awaken anyone,human or not. Except Hua cheng was no where to be seen.Xie lian got up and called out,"San lang?"no reply.

It was unusual for him not to reply, he had thought, rising a eyebrow up.He called out once more and headed out worrying."San lang has been distant,has he left?"he mumbled curiously.A twig snapped in the distance,that grew xie lians attention.The god in silk was eager to see the mysterious king,"Gege, sorry if I have caused you any worry," Hua cheng was stroking a bunny,it oddly looked like xian lian.The charming smile,bright brown eyes and long brunette, clean hair.

"Its ok,I'm going go buy some apples in town, San lang, do you wany to come?"As he had asked that, Hua cheng stopped stroking the rabbit as it jumped away and turned to face his beloved."I'd like that, I must get ready first."When he had turned to face xie lian he has a cloak on with no shirt underneath."my apologies,gege.I will be back"Xie lian coudnt belive what he had saw, he felt like melting on this cold morning.

10 minutes pass and they head off, they hadn't spoken a word.Hua cheng was still thinking, deeply.It had made xie lian grow a hunger to know,it was now or never, he thought."San lang?"he stuttered not wanting to upset him,"Yes?"The cold air gave them chills and silence grew,"Are you ok? I-its just that I've noticed you've been thinking alot about something lately.I just wanna make sure your not stressed out!"He tried to sound courageous trying to put him at ease,"No, gege it's fine ,I'm fine.Just..you know how you have spiritual communication, I have the same,just alot of descion."

This all made sense to his highness now.It was stressful when xie lians very good friend, shing quxiang, the wind master was always doing good deeds and handing out money,yes it was kind but ever so anyoing with alm the noise.

As they entered the market center, on the  sand,they began their ways shopping.Xie lian was hoping to try make apple crumple, meanwhile Hua cheng just never wanted to leave xie lian again."Gege, what are you pepearing?"Hua cheng said noticing the baskey full of ingredients."A surprise!!"

Xie lian was eager to do this, as they headed home the xie lian bunny was still there, protecting its children.

As the youthful God staring to bake, Hua cheng wanted to help,he walked behind him, putting his arms under his.And head bent near his shoulder, hovering over xie lian.

He could not wait to see what else xie lians hands could do

Thanks for reading!!

We hit #1 on heavensofficialblessing some how!?!?! I'll post pt5 eventually with some spicy

BUT NOT ALOT JUST SIMPLE