Pt2 if they talked longer

Skip this if you want

I wanna to thank you for reading first part it's 407 on tgcf now :'D btw hua cheng dosent leave
Anyway let's goooo

*Through minor gaps the sun shone on the two bodies,Xie lian lightly opened his eyes.His brunette eyes twinkled like lakes in the sunlight*

"S-san lang?"

*Xie lian let out a Yawn.He tapped him on his pale face,trying to wake him up.Ussually Xie lian wakes up a hour later than this time.*

"gege?"

*Hua cheng smiled at his beloved.*

"Your up early,are you ok?Are you hungry,gege?"

"No San lang,its ok!"

*xie lian said humbly, Hua cheng just wanted to make sure he was OK*

"I'm going to sweep the leaves outside san lang, I'll be back,sorry for waking you.Feel free to rest again."

"Its ok gege, please go ahead I don't mind."

*Xie lian left the room smiling at him,and as soon as he left Hua chengs smile faded away*

"Hmm?"

*He coudnt find the brush or rake so he had to go back inside and ask Hua cheng*

"San..lang? OH, oh! Sorry!!!"

*Xie lian had walked in in hin getting changed, he had covered his pink face,Hua cheng was now changed into something more elegant,Hua cheng had quickly put a top on so Xie lian could look*

"Sorry Gege,Come in."

"Sorry, uhm,sorry I uhm.Wheres the rake?"

*Hua cheng got up,and went outside to the rake, behind the shrine"

"OH! thank you."

"No problem I'll help!"

*The pair of them was cleaning the all the autumn leaves, and Hua cheng was busy thinking.Obviously xie lian catched on.*

Hello this is it! If u want another part do tell.If you a plot twist or Any changes yk what to do.

ANY SPICY STUFF  lmao do tell. ANY WHOLESOME STUFF very nice tell me for any new parts now byeee