pt3

My writtings crap sorry this is at 1:35 as well so please try and enjoy <3
This is a fake scene

*When the two of them had finished, they both had heard footsteps approaching.It was Nan feng and Fu Yao.*

"Hello!"Xie lian said wiping the sweat of his forehead, greeting them politely.*

"Hello your highness, any new missons? You know affter the half moon?"Nan fen asked gingerly*

"None that I know of, please come inside!"

*Hua cheng followed behind them all with a glum look*

"San lang are you alright?"

"Yes..gege,Just got stuff on my mind."

*Xie lian and Hua cheng started into eachother eyes.Returing eachother looks with meanings.*

"UH, you two still...sleep together?"Fu yao was staring at the mattresss.*

"Yes,I don't see a problem?"

*Nan feng handed out a confused look,Fu yao almost puked.Xie lian just had a wholesome look meanwhile Hua cheng smirking and hiding his laugh.*

"Dog food!"Both Nan feng and Fu yao stuttered

(Dog food Is a meaning for something disgusting)

"Hungry perhaps I s-should pepeare some food?"Xie lian asked

The silence grew loudly and Hua cheng not wanting his beloved to be Hury by such cruel words coughed to interrupt*

"Perhaps we should all go to that guy that one of you broke his property and had tea there, yes?"Pointing something mean out at him as a comeback for almost saying mean words to his gege.*

*They all headed there and politely exchanged welcomes, xie lian had green tea (idk the name sorry) so did the others*

*They all took a sip,"What shall we do, maybe hang out.As a group?"

"Yeah just as long as you don't cook anything!"Fu yao said rolling his eyes.Hua cheng glared at him and made his tea fall out the cup and burn his finger.*

*They all hanged out and then took there ways obviously xie lian and hua cheng went to piqi shrine*

"Night san lang...Uhm...S-san lang?"

*xie lian turned over to him and hua cheng turned back.*

"What's on your mind?"

"Gege...I..I've been thinking about it all day...and other day when you said you wouldn't mind my original form.Are you sure?"

"Ofcourse,San lang, King but cruel I'd wouldn't bow, but poor and kind I'd surrender!"

"That's what you would say,your to kind I don't deser-"

*xie lian stroked a piece of hair in hua chengs hair behind his ear,causing him to blush*

"Don't think I'm more superior than you San lang, I've done wicked things but look at me now. The gods have forgiven me and granted me one of heavens blessings!" Xie lian sat up courageously,"do not think I would ever think low of you your my official blessing , please don't call yourself anything below human or God, you are better!"

"Thank you gege,next time you wake you'll see me in my true body."

*xie lian was in shock but to tired to think*

Part 4 if this gets 10 views :)