The Kats wage war with Covid

The Kats: *Going about their business*

The Kats: *All forced to hold on to something as the floor suddenly lurches*

Unladylike Kat: *Pokes her head out from behind Tranquil*  Okay, I think that I speak for all of us when I ask: WHAT IN THE CURSED REALM IS HAPPENING AROUND HERE?!!

Violent Kat: WE'RE BEING FIRED UPON!!!  QUICKLY, LADS!!!  MAN THE DEFENSES!!!

Literary Kat: AYE-AYE, CAPTAIN!!!  THOSE MANGY CURS WILL REGRET EVER COMIN' ASHORE HERE!!!

Offhand Kat: Chillax, I think our host just coughed.  No biggie.

Sassy Kat: ..And when does that ever happen, in your humble experience?

OK: ...............................................

OK: Oh my FSM, she's going to die, isn't she?

Maker Kat: *Proudly*  Not to worry, I'll build her a coffin right away.

OK: And I'll find us a new place to live.

Tranquil Kat: *Suddenly opens one eye*  That's harsh, man.

TK: Sway like a reed...

Sassy Kat: NO, dumbos.  I meant that she's probably coming down with something.

The others: *Confused looks*

SK: Like she's sick.

The others: Huh?

SK: Like that thing that used to happen all the time when we were in school.

The others: *Finally understanding*  Ohhh..!

Offhand Kat: Well, that sucks.

Unladylike Kat: *Raises fist*  WE WON'T GO BACK!!!

SK: Darn right we won't!

Wise Kat: Oh, dear.  *Clings onto a table as there's another earthquake*

OK: Uh, what was the 'oh dear' for?

WK: You're new around here, so you probably won't remember, but strange things tend to happen when our host is sick.

Tranquil Kat: And it usually starts with..

Tranquil and Wise: *Both gasp*  CLIPBOARD!!!

Wise Kat: Maker, sound the alarm!

MK: ON IT!!!  *Runs to a big red button and slams her fist onto it*

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN INITIATED.  TOTAL ANNIHILATION IN T MINUS SIXTY SECONDS.

MK: REBEL!!!  STOP SWITCHING THE LABELS AROUND, IT ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!!!

Rebel: Sorry!

MK: *Repeatedly hits the button until the self-destruct sequence stops*

MK: *Hesitates as she stares at the row of buttons in front of her*

Rebel: *Sighs*  Hang on, I'll help.

MK: You?  HELP?

Rebel: What?  Don't you trust me?

MK: Um..  We know the word 'no' in several languages, don't we?

MK: No, nyet, nein, nem, non, iya, NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS-

Rebel: -I GET IT!!!

Rebel: Okay, I admit that I haven't always been 'acting in everyone's best interests', as CK puts it, but I can change.