Chapter Two: Waking Up

Beginne am Anfang

Corona POV

"Coral, I think we have to take him back", I said. "But he recognized me, how does anyone else not realize how crazy that is, I evolved, like the vaporeon in that webcomic didn't recognize the jolteon after he evolved!", Coral exclaimed. "Well, I know psychic",Moon sighed. "I give you permission to take my brother home with psychic", I said. We walked for over ten minutes, seriously how fast is he now? Good thing his legs gave out ,or we would never had caught him and I would have lost my brother again.

We walked back into the house and everyone else sighed with relief when they saw we were okay. "Everyone, Coral and I are sleeping in the guest room tonight", I said. Me and Coral went and grabbed sleeping bags from the closet as Moon placed Plasma comfortably on his bed. "Flare, can you setup the sleeping bags while I go get the bandages for Plasma?",asked Coral. Ignore E.S., okay?  "First of all, why did you call me that, and second of all, yes", I said.

"You know that we all love that comic book around here, alright, see ya in a few minutes", Coral said. I walked over to the guest room, set up each sleeping bag on the opposite side of the room, and waited for Coral to come in. Coral came in a few minutes later with two things: her first-aid kit and her book, it was titled Anshul's notebook. She then put berries on Plasma's  wounds, I forget which ones, then she bandaged them up again.

The second she was finished, we heard Echo call, "dinner's ready!",from the kitchen. The first thing and only thing anyone said at the table was me saying , "no one other than Coral and I are allowed in the guest room , because he recognized us and we don't want him to run away again", I told them. After we all ate we all went our separate ways for the night. Coral and I decided to take shifts so on of us was awake at all times. Surprising,  Plasma began to stir during the first shift, which was mine . I swiftly got up to wake up Coral, before Plasma fully awakened.

Plasma POV

I slowly woke up in the same bed as before, but only the flareon and vaporeon were watching me. Then I remembered something. "Corona, Coral is that you two?" The flareon said yes, and immediately hugged me. Coral, however, was a completely different story. "Plasma, you have some explaining to do. We all  thought you were dead for three years, you know. Also what in the world happened to you?", Coral said. I instantaneously began involuntarily shuddering. "Coral, I think it's a little bit too fresh in his mind for him to talk about", Corona told her. "No, I will tell you, you deserve to know", I said. "Alright then, if you really want to, Plasma", he said. "Well, you remember those fairy types that attacked us three years ago? They are called Team Sylver, and they are also the ones who captured me. The leader of Team Sylver, Sylver the sylveon, creative, I know, forced me to battle very powerful Pokémon constantly. At first I lost, but they used heal pulse on me to force me to continue fighting", I told them that very, very, slowly.

"If you could beat them all, then why didn't you do that and come home?", Corona asked me.      " That's were the armband came in. First it didn't allow me to attack any fairy types, second it was resistant to all of my attacks. After about a year in that prison, the experiment began. They told me just before they thrust me in to the chamber, that I was the eighty-sixth mon to undergo this experiment, none have survived, so good luck. Their experiment was to create a sort of super soldier by merging typing, they started with dragon, because it is weak against them" I said sadly.

"As you can probably tell the experiment was successful and I spent the next two years slowly breaking the armband as they sent stronger and stronger Pokémon to attack me. But that's when it happened. They developed brain washing technology. Luckily by then my armband was one good thunder away from breaking. On my last night before they wiped my mind, I escaped, well almost. They always had my wings clipped unless I was in my cage, so I didn't know how to fly and since we were on a island, it had only one way out, the water. Why I was unconscious for so long was because Sylver hit me with a moonblast on the way out, so I am extremely lucky to still be alive. You guys know the rest of the story because that's the last thing I can remember. The reason I ran is because I saw that sylveon. I ran both because of P.T.S.D. and because eighty-five percent of sylveon are associated with Team Sylver" I said.