4 + 4 = ? (yumi)

WHATS 4 + 4?.... ATE 😜😜

no way??? george gets his ass in gear and writes something for the first time in ages???

this isnt really romantic but it suggests that yumi and the reader has a crush on eachother so idk

most of the group chat guys weren't really active on the "editing" side of their fandom. of course they saw some edits here and there, but it was only when they were directly sent to them.

you, on the other hand, saw them all the time.

you lived in the house with the boys. you appeared in a lot of their videos and vlogs, but you didn't do content creation like that. it was iconic for you to comment on edits and crack videos of you and your friends.

it was 4:34 a.m. and you were just scrolling on tiktok. an edit of yumi popped up randomly on your for you page during your mindless scrolling.

admittedly, the edit was great. it was done well and it impressed you. but since you can never take anything seriously, you ran straight to the comments and left one. (after liking the video, of course.)

y/n
WHATS 4 + 4 ... 🙏😜😜
1s ago

you giggled to yourself out of pure sleep deprivation. this was a good sign to turn in for the night, not thinking much about the questionable comment you just left on an edit of your best friend.

...

you woke up at around 1pm, earlier than usual.

rolling over to check your phone, you find that your phone is exploding with notifications from various apps. intrigued, you check the notifications from twitter first.

most of them were mentions. they all had a screenshot of your comment from the comment on the tiktok hours prior.

not even bothering to check the other apps, you roll out of bed. you sleepily trudge downstairs and is met with a tired-looking isaac and unsatisfactory look from yumi on the couch.

"what the hell is this." the brunette deadpanned, showing his phone to you. it displayed your tiktok comment.

you snicker, the sides of your mouth curling up. "what? i can't post stuff online anymore?"

"not that," he grumbles. "why did you comment that.. on an edit of me." his head jerks forward, referencing the screenshot.

"i dont know what you're talking about,"

you take a step closer to his sitting figure.

"i see nothing wrong with it" you smile.

he follows your body with his eyes as you walk away into the kitchen. he remains silent.

"oh and blake?"

"i think you looked quite hot in that edit. just saying."

isaac groans and rolls his eyes. you can't see him but you know he did.

"get a room, you horny fucks."