Chp:-6 First Date

SANYA MIRCHANDANI

Gautam and I met 3 days ago and decided to go ahead with this unexpected marriage arrangement. We told our families and friends about the same and they were overjoyed to hear that. We are going to have our engagement 4 months later.

  Now, we were on our first date in Mumbai, eager to get to know each other better.

As we walked along Marine Drive, Gautam asked, "So, Sanya, what do you like to do in your free time?"

Sanya smiled, "I love reading nonfiction books and watching psycho-thriller movies. How about you, Gautam?"

Gautam chuckled, "I'm a big foodie, and I love exploring new restaurants and trying different cuisines." I chuckled.

We walked along the promenade, admiring the sea view and chatting about our hobbies and interests. After a while, Gautam suggested, "Why don't we grab a bite to eat? I know a great place nearby."

I asked, "Cool, from where though?"

Gautam said, "How about grabbing something from Pizza by the Bay?"

I said, "Sounds great." Gautam smiled

We headed to the restaurant. Over lunch, we talked about our families, careers, and aspirations.

Gautam said, "I'm really grateful to my parents for finding such a wonderful match for me. I'm excited to see where this goes."

I chuckled and said, "This is just the first date and you think I am wonderful already?"

Gautam huskily said, "Oh yeah damn right, I do." He was confident I could make that out from his expression. I blushed and he chuckled.

I replied, "I feel the same way. It's so important to have a strong foundation of love, respect, and trust in a marriage and I think we can build that together."

After lunch, we drove to the Nepean Sea Road and took a walk in Priyadarshini Park. As we strolled, Gautam asked, "So, what are your thoughts on marriage, Sanya?"

I paused before replying, "I think marriage is a beautiful union of two individuals who are committed to each other's happiness and growth. It's about being there for each other in good times and bad, and always striving to bring out the best in each other."

Gautam smiled, "I couldn't agree more. And I promise to always be there for you, Sanya."

I blushed, "Thank you, Gautam. I look forward to building a strong and loving relationship with you."

As the sun began to set, we made our way back to our respective homes, feeling a deep connection and sense of hope for our future together.

CAN'T WAIT TO START A NEW CHAPTER OF MY LIFE....................