again .is the tiger awake.

Violence if you're uncomfortable don't read the part.

Here after dinner yeonbin is room sleeping taekook is their room sleeping. Is they really sleeping.NO.
Here tae slowly get from jk hold then covered him by the blanket. He got up from the bed. He went to the table then look at the bunny carefully (it was silver bunny statue) he slowly turned the bunny's head that's when one of the tile moved showing steps tae step in it. Then went down from the stair only to see path. Tae went there then there was door which is lickedhe put finger on the sensor as they sensor recognize then opened the door.Tae entered the room with smrik on his face it's was basement. He walk then saw a small cage. It was like dog size cage.And there was man who is on his boxers his head was bleeding. Tae took some ice water and throw it on his body as rex shivers and slowly opened his eyes to see devil standing there.

Tae:good morning for me . but it's a bad night for you.i don't how shameless you are Rex you and your dad tried kill my hyung.Then I torched for you that how much beating how  much whipping how much I torched you but tch never gonna change just like your dad.You know what I want to show you something.

Tae said clap. Then a guard came with a laptop.He bow to tae then gave the laptop to him left from there.

Tae:here see(he said showing a video)

Rex slowly looked to the video

The video

Breaking news

The business man Mr Choi son Mr Choi Rex was found dead in a sea there nothing to see. Its a suicide. Police found the body at seashore tomorrow morning the body will be out. Thank you.

Also we think the family is together suicided because They tried to harm Most number 1. Businessman in the world Kim Taehyung his brother Number one doctor in Korea Kim Jungkook was attacked by Mr choi's man.But their plan backfired they got arrested Rex run from the cell then kill himself by jumping to the deep sea

And about Mr Choi he was found dead in police station. He asked one police to gave him a rope. The police just gave the rope without thinking anything and mister Choi hanged him self in police station

So these both were suicided because of the guilty.They me Rex written a letter before jumping to the sea.....it was he was depressed because of his acts and kill himself.

That's all for today's news thank you...

Tae:See your so lucky to see your funeral photo on TV even if you didn't die.

Rex:Y-you killed my d-dad right

Tae: of course first think dude I'd you die some days after he will be out of jail then already his money his house his every thing is over. So I think about killing him first. Oh you want see my your dad death. Oh let me show.

He said then play another video

Tae walked to the cell. Only to see Mr Choi sitting on the chair he aintied bt ropes. Mr Choi slowly open his eyes feeling someone presence. He looked then saw tae.

Choi:sir pls leave please forgave  us pls sir

Tae:aww sorry mister Choi but the media already out the news that you is dead.

Choi:pls sir don't kill me.

Tae:tch tch tch soooo lateee

He said then took out a cloth putting it in his mouth. Then he took a rope knoting it. Then he put it on Choi head.Then he pull the room as the rope tighten on Choi neck as he started choking.tae tired the rope on the chair then pulled as the chair goes up the Choi as Choi started to choke fast then Mr choi all movement were stopped.

Tae chuckled then left form there.

Tae:see now you also see how your dad died now let me see how you die.(he said then pulled Rex out of the cage.rex neck and hand were chained up.tae took hold Rex neck then smash his head on the iron table making his head bleed. Rex shouted in pain.

Tae:you have some bad sight on my Yeonjunie right then let me take the sight of yours. He said then melt some iron as he pour the melted iron on Rex one eyes.

Rex:Aaaaaaaaaah pls you bastard Aahhh Aahhh

Rex scream in immense pain. Tae smiled creeply. Then Tae took a big scissors before stabbed it on Rex ear.As Rex screamed then blood flowed nonstop from his ear.

Tae:you know I only gave this to your dad how giving you to

(He said then make Rex sit on a chair which is the chair with sharp pointed iron )

Rex screamed his lungs out because of the pain bloodwas flowing like river.Tae make him stand then make him sit chair again with full force the blood was flowing nonstop. Rex screams become weaker and weaker

Tae make stand then took a hold of his hair pulling it before banging it on the wall again and again.

Tae didn't stop he took the melted iron as pour the liquid on Rex Private part .

Rex: Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh Aaaaahhhh help me Aaahhhhhh plssss AHHHHH(scream)

Tae didn't said anything he dragged Rex to his car. He reached a side of sea.Three guards where there looking at tae with fear and terrified face because of Rex condition . Tae make him stand .

Tae:HAPPY JOURNEY DEAR .....(DEEP HUSKY VOICE)

He said the. Took out a knife straightly cut Rex neck as blood come showing he is dead. Tae kicked him on his head as the dead body fall to sea making the sea animals dinner. By Kim Taehyung

T
I
M
E
S
K
I
P

Next morning here jk is watching movie with Yeonjun and tae and Soobin is cooking for them

Tae:Aaaaah my eyes hurts

Soobin:I told you to don't cut the onions but you didn't listen

Tae: Sorry sorry.

Yeonjun:so is food me and kookie is very hungry

Tae:you are always hungry gofrom here  I chop with these

Yeonjun:you are so badddd.waitbtae are you crying.

Tae: if I say yes

Yeonjun:why????

Tae:you want to know

Yeonjun nodded but got flinch.when tae suddenly put the onion close to his eyes

Tae:this is why I am crying you also want to cry

Yeonjun:I think kookie hyung is called I must go

Sb:you better go before he will eat you

Yeonjun:yeahhh bad boy taetae.

Tae:what you said you monkey (he said showing the knife)

Yeonjun:kookie hyung your brother is going to kill me(run from there)

Taebin laughed .....

TBC.....

Guys next part will be the final part I am going to end this book.