WHAT IF (SPECIAL EPISODE CHAPTER - Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Her parents were furious when she had told them about the bullying but after begging them not to say anything, they agreed to let her carry out the rest of the year online. They decided to put a ban on the class from coming in now, which they put into force immediately. Thankfully no one came yet but Sabine was ready with a rolling pin in hand. Adrien was currently on Tom's hit list. How dare he treat his baby with such disrespect? He had to calm himself down incase he got akumatised. Either way, he was on the lookout as well.

Marinette looked at Tikki, who was snoozing peacefully and she smiled sadly. As if on cue, a figure dropped in through the window swiftly and quietly. Tikki was up and alert in an instance despite the silence but Marintte turned around with a smile.

"Hello, Su-Han," Marinette said, making Tikki relax.

"I got your message via this electronic device," Su-Han said as he held up a flip phone. He was still adjusting to the new modern era and had finally gotten a phone for quicker communication. Granted he didn't like it but Marinette had to give him credit for trying, even though it was a very old phone.

"Yeah, I have something important to tell you," Marinette said with a deep breath.

"Please proceed," Su-Han said, noticing how tired she looked, and just drained in general.

"I would like to renounce myself as Ladybug..." Marinette said, making Su-Han and Tikki gasp.

"Marinette no, please no!" Tikki begged as she nuzzled her holder's cheek.

"I must say this is alarming. Why do you wish to do this, given how passionate you are about being Ladybug," Su-Han asked in concern.

"I haven't lost the passion really. It's just...there's a lot going on in my life, and I'm not mentally fit to be Ladybug right now. I don't know if it's a good idea to put civilians in harms way because of me," Marinette said looking down.

"Oh Marinette, I'm so sorry, I should have done more!" Tikki said sadly.

"It's not your fault Tikki, I let this go on for too long," Marinette replied.

"What exactly happened?" Su-Han said in clear confusion.

It took a good half hour to go through the entirety of the situation and even when it was over Su-Han was still confused yet burning with anger. Not just at the bully but the holder of the cat miraculous, Adrien Agreste. Yes, he knew. He was going through the city one day when there was an akuma attack and it wasn't at all hard to hear Plagg's demand for cheese across the street. He had seen the teen transform and it wasn't at all hard to find details on him, considering his face was plastered across the city. Based on his previous interactions with the heroes, he decided to keep it quiet and concur with Tikki, one night when Paris was quiet. She had gone into details about Fu's choices and while he was not fond of the man, he trusted his decisions. However, based on this information, clearly the wrong choice had been made in the case of the cat. The ladybug however, displayed a large amount of maturity over the situation.

"I know, it's a lot but I don't think it's good for me to continue like this," Marinette said.

Su-Han pondered for a moment. He couldn't let the cat run free while she was out of commission. Seems that he would have to take up the mantle. Only issue was that he didn't know this city nor it's people. He would need someone else. But clearly this girl was the only person to properly suit the ladybug in this era. Unless...he used the last resort miraculous. One that wasn't in any collection miracle box. It stood alone, being a very unusual miraculous.