Eight

"Kate?" I wanna ask Katie about Charlie.

He's always running on my mind. I felt like I wanna know him more. I am just not sure if I wanna know him because I want to understand him or I'm just interested to him

"Uhmm... Yes?" Kate reply. Should I ask her about him?

"How many years the group is?" I ask her instead of asking directly about Charlie. I feel uncomfortable asking straight to the point about him

"Ahhhh" she sipped her milk shake while looking on the road. I am was the one who's driving "It was like 8 years I think"

I looked at her amazed "Really? Wow that's a ling time"

"Uhhh yeah" she gulp "It was all started with just 5 peoples until some join us"

"Ohhh so you're from the original member?"

"Uhm actually yeah. That's why they can't just throw me" She grinned

I laughed at her "So who are the originals?"

"Ahhh well, I, Jacob, Tristan, Auxton and Karlsson"

"Ohhh... How did it all started?"

"I and the rest 4 were childhood friends" She started while looking like she was trying to remember things "Well actually our parents are best of friends too"

"Ohhh cool nice" I said

"Yeah... Awesome childhood life. We're all partners in crime" she said smiling because of the memories

"Wow tell me more!" I said smiling

"On us, Karlsson is kinda nerd before also Tristan but not as nerd as Karlsson. The Clown on us was Jacob and Auxton. Then me? Well I was the audience and master mind" I giggled

"Ohhh master mind on?"

"Ahhh... On stuffs" She said smiling "master mind on the things that could make our parents scold on us" She sigh "But they always save me. Then when their parents get mad on them I'll be the one to talk on their parents for them not to be mad on them"

"You save each other"

"Yeah, kinda like that. Well the motto of our group is actually that"

When she said the word "our" i felt much even more better. I feel like I am really part of them.

"I love that" I just said with a smile on my face "Well the kind of friendship like that is very rare"

"Yeah indeed"

"One more question" I said

"Hmmm?" She said while sipping her milk shake

"Why there is no girls on?" I ask in mystery

She sipped the last dropped of her milk shake then put the bottle on the floor. Then she crosses her legs

"Well, there's a lot of rumors about me and to the group. I know most of them are came from those bitch can't join us because of I never allowed anyone to. I told ya I am the master mind afterall. Well, the group is kinda like a gang. Well it is, but a good type of gang. Well as you can see, even thou we got many hang outs we still cope up with school. We are study buddies. When someone needed help, we help them. True friend. Almost all of us them were in the hopeless case of either dropping and kick out. But now they could cope up"

"Wow that is incredible"

"Yeah, and being brutal wasn't allowed. And yeah most of us were came from a just average standard of family. Not rich but not poor"

"Ohhh" I just said in an amusement

"Well all of us were moving except Charlie" Here it comes...

"Charlie?"

"Yeah as you can see. He looks like too hopeless"

"Uhhh, what happened to him?" This is it. The topic I want to open up... Wait what!? Why do am I look so desperately wanna know about him?

"Ahhh well, Charlie is the first person who join us five. He and Tristan's big brother were neighboors and be friends. Tristan and his older brother isn't living the same house but they are close to each other. Then when one time Tristan's bro, I think Joe was the name, It ask him if there is any house available on their neighborhood because Chalie's father, work was assigned nearby Tristan. That's how they met. Well actually we are neighbors until my dad become a manager and so we could afford the house nearby school" she pause "Ehhh then, yah so well Tristan introduced Charlie on us" she finishes

"Ohhhh, so you knew him many years?" I ask

"Yup!" She said

We stopped at the front of 2 storey high black gate. I still want her to tell me more but I doubt that she would cuz I saw amusement with confusion on her reaction. That means, we're goin to be diverted on other topic. It will gonna be hard to open up again without her being suspicious on my motives. Well I don't understand myself too. I don't know why I want to know him.

Ahhhh shocks! Am I crazy!? Why do I am thinking of that person with a blindly black aura with a very dim and pure of miserability face! Ahhhh Yan, babe wake up! Wake up!

I get my phone to open the gate. My cellphone also connected on every security on this house. It seems like this place isn't that high-tech but it really is.

Some people get confused and deceived by the house. Who else wouldn't? When coming in from the gate, it was too high-tech then when you see the style of the house inside, you might think it was just ordinary house from Japan. An very old fashioned but painted really nice.

The house was 2 storey and got a beautiful Japanese landscape. All green that will make people feel relax by just seeing it. At the left side of the front of the house there were a cottage which was surrounded by a pond. The way to that cottage was just the mini arc bridge which is made by wood. The place were surrounded by a Bermuda grass with a bamboo trees and flowers. The place is perfect to stay to be relaxed. On the other side of the house was a 2 storey like house which the ground level was the parking lot and the upper part was the security house. It seems like it was the only place which is modern. There was center road to the house. In front of the house there was a two path walk connected to the shed of the house. The pathways got a roof which the right was connected to the security and car park, while the left was connected to the Garden. The path walk added a beauty to the nature.

I continue driving to the center road going in front of the house. We're here in front of the house. No one's outside.

When I look to Kate, I saw her amazed. I don't want to spoil her moment on the nature but we must be hurry because Auxton and Charlie were waiting us at the Walmart.

Well, why do I feel excited to go and see Charlie again? Arrrgh plz mind stop thinking about that guy! Wake up Yan! Wake up!

"Let's go?" I said to Kate just to stop thinking about Charlie. But that thing didn't help either

Shut up mind... Please cooperate okay?

"Sure" Kate said then we both climb down to the car which was parked in front of the house.

Well we will use it again anyway. We walk to the stair up to the front door of the house.