Fictional characters

Imagine hearing that having crushes on fictional characters is a bad thing to do.

Well ladies and gentlemen boys and girls lads. That is what I am going through today as we speak.
Every since I first watched criminal minds, my mind was always on Spencer Reid. The genius the motherfucker with an IQ of 187.

WHO WOULDN'T LOVE HIM

Tony likes him. He said it reminds him of Peter.

Bucky likes him

Nat likes him

Loki called him sexy.

With all due respect Migardians if Loki ruled Earth it would have been a better place.

HELL EVEN SHARON WHORE "SLEEPING WITH HER AUNT'S MAN FROM THE 1940s LIKED HIM." CARTER

WELL GUESS WHO DIDN'T LIKE HIM

GUESS WHO DIDN'T LIKE MY MAN
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

YOU'RE CORRECT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

STEVE FUCKING ROGERS!!! THE FUDGE STICK WHO SPENT MOST OF HIS LIFE IN ICE.

The little pesky fly who annoys us in business that does not concern him. Natasha would be so disappointed if she heard Steve talking like this. She has the biggest on Klaus Mikaelson and would be crushed if she heard Steve say that people who crush on fictional characters are crazy.

I mean I would be crushed too if my significant other say that crushing on fictional characters are for crazy people.

He/She would have been dead already.

"Y/N you can't be obsessed with a fictional character."

"Why not?"

"Because he isn't real!"

"Well he's better than most men and I know you won't appreciate the fact if I dated a real man."

"That's true" Wanda added

"When the fuck did you get here?"

"I was always here"

"So was I and besides fictional character are 100 percent better than real people" Peter squealed out

"Klaus Mikaelson"

" Percy Jackson"

"Bruce Wayne"

"Harry Potter"

"YOU ALL NEED TO GET A LIFE"

"WE ALREADY DO"