My academics

Did I ever tell you that I am a very smart child but also lazy at the same time. When my report card came today stating that I got a 75% on Biology. I was not impressed, I love the subject but the teacher hates me and I hate her. The reason Mrs Cole was my mother's best friend and was telling my mother to abort me. I wasn't keeping that grade so I marched into the principal's office.

"Good morning Mr Simpson!"

"Good morning Y/N what brings you here."

"Mrs Cole gave my Biology test a 75% when the answers are right."

"Let me see the paper please."

I really wasn't in the mood for him today. I got the two smartest people in the world to check it, but I wasn't going to cause any trouble. So I gave him the paper.

"Y/N how about you go to your next class, I will contact Mrs Cole to fix the errors."

"Thank you Mr Simpson and have a good day."

The truth is that I did tell Mrs Cole about the grade and she said that's what I deserve. I got that thing on tape so she can not lie.

About after 12 he called me into his office again with the bitch beside him.

"Hello Hi Mr. Simpson and Mrs Cole." I forced out saying her name.

"Ah hello Miss L/N come on in."

We discussed the grade and she said she would change it she didn't see it because she was stressed out. She came out the principal office glaring daggers at me.

"Well I guess you would have to fix that grade now before I light your ass on fire or you can lose your job."

That bitch should know never to mess with me again or she will never live to see the next day.