Valkyire x Loki

Thor brought a new friend who he wants us to meet and I am always late so when I reached the main room everyone was there already with a female who I have never seen before.

"Hey Thor, Loki and a female how are y'all?"

Did I mention that my therapy session with Loki went great we are officially besties even though Nat disagrees.

"Lady Y/N I have someone here who I would like you to meet. This is Valkyire a friend of mine."

So that's why he was so excited no wonder, but why is Loki and Valkyire glaring at each other like that.

"Hi Valkyire is it ok if I call you Val?"

"I have no problem with that." She said smiling

She looks pretty cool looks like someone I can become best friend with.

"Ok but I have one question why you and Loki glaring at each other like that?"

"Y/N they don't get along well." Bruce said

"Ahh for what reason exactly?"

"Loki right here is a idiot."

"You sure about that because I think you mixing me up with you."

It continues like that for five minutes until I got tired of it. So I decided to ask this simple question.

"Do you like each other but don't know how to express it so you argue like married couples?"

"It could be a possibility." Peter said

"I don't like Loki!"

"You sure about that princessa?" Pietro said smirking

"I am very sure."

"I am very sure too if she was the last woman in the galaxy I would jump off a cliff." Loki added

"Smells like true love to me. Peter new ship Valki call Shuri she needs to know."

It looks like we have a new ship and I know this one is going to sail.