School Loki

It's been awhile since Loki visited us. I mean he would have came often if Tony would let him and give the guy some peace.

Times and times again Peter and I have begged Tony for the greasy hair God of mischief  to come over but he would always say

" I don't want reindeer games here Y/N and Peter"

" Not in my tower"

"After what he did"

But his most famous line would would be

"ARE YOU CRAZY!! YOU WANT A GUY WHO ALMOST TRIED TO TAKE OVER NEW YORK UP ON MY TOWER!! NOT A CHANCE"

So Tony letting Loki in the tower again is a no chance thing.

So the only suitable suggestion was Loki to come to school with us.

Not in his greasy hair god form.

Looking like somebody who came from Earth and not Asgard

And with a bit of magic here and there he was looking like a 16 year old kid from Earth.

So when it was time for Loki to come at school he was quickly center of attention

BECAUSE

THE

GREASY

GOD

BITCH

HAD

TO

MAKE

HIM

SELF

MORE

HANDSOME

THAN

ANY

OTHER

MALE

IN

THE

SCHOOL

Even Peter was staring at the once greasy looking man. But the whole point of Loki coming to school with us was so he can sneak us out so we can go to a BTS concert.

So it was no surprise when Tony got a call that Peter and I were out of school, and he almost had a heart attack when he heard. He spent most of the day looking for us while we were safe and sound singing our hearts out to 7 grown ass men song.

When he eventually found us we were sneaking our way in the tower but Javis told on us while Loki disappeared from the scene nowhere to be found.

So for the whole week Peter and I were kept under 24/7 surveillance and Tony made sure to hide tiny tracking devices somewhere on us so he can monitor us. During this time we were thinking of a way to get back at Loki.

BECAUSE

IT'S OFFICIAL LOKI IS A BACK STABBING BITCH!