Detour ~ (MariChat)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Chat bucks his hips towards her mouth, and his length travels further down her throat. She gags on him; he exits her mouth slightly to allow her to breathe. But once she's had an intake of air, he slams himself back into her mouth. Marinette moans loudly and he nearly loses himself.

Marinette removes one of her hands from his base and brings it to her clit to stimulate herself. Chat immediately notices the action and laughs sinfully.

"You playing with yourself, baby? Go faster, by the time I cum in your mouth I want you to be squirting all over your lounge." Marinette nods on his cock and pulls her bikini down her hips till they rest at her knees. She finds her clit again and moves her middle and index fingers in sloppy circles.

"I know you can go faster than that, Mari." Chat continues to thrust her head and buck his hips at the same time. Marinette speeds up her circles and cries out on his shaft. The vibrations travel through his nerves and he cries out his own pleasure.

"Come on, Mari. Cum at the same time as me." Chat demands, thrusting her head faster on his length. Marinette inserts her two fingers inside of her pussy and pumps them in and out.

Marinette's uncontrollable moans finally send Chat overboard and he releases in her mouth while she fulfills the other part of the deal and coats her legs and lounge in her cum.

Conveniently, by the time Chat takes himself out of Marinette's mouth, the next song begins. 'I See Red' by Everybody Love An Outlaw plays on her phone and they both smirk at each other.

"Good thing I didn't need 365 days to fall in love with you, kitty." Marinette says. Chat chuckles darkly and pulls her body towards him. He unties and removes her bikini top while she takes off her bottoms. She lays down on the lounge and Chat grabs her thighs tightly.

"Hold on, I had a feeling you'd be stopping by, so I got this." She reaches behind her pillow on the lounge and pulls out a condom. The cat takes it eagerly and applies it to himself.

"Huh, we've never had sex, yet you know my size. Very suspicious princess." Chat leans down to her neck and leaves a couple of love bites on her skin. He finds her pulse point and licks it, sending sparks down her spine and straight to her sex.

"Please kitty, I want you now." He backs away from her neck and puts his knees on the end of the lounge where her thighs are. His left hand goes next to her head and his right hand is used to push himself inside of her.

His teeth and lips find her breasts and lavish them while he slowly pushes through her tightness. She whimpers and claws at his bare shoulders, leaving marks of her own on his perfect skin.

"Chat, o-oh fuck!" She hisses when he reaches the end of her and pauses to catch his breath. His lips travel from her breast to her neck then to her lips where he plants a fierce yet passionate kiss. Her hands wrap around his neck and pull him closer to her body. The heat from his body mixed with her smooth skin makes them both moan into their kiss.

His hips move on their own as they pull him out to his tip and slam back inside of her. They gasp at the full sensations they both receive. Their lips barely touch one another while they breathe heavily against each other's mouths.

"Shit, you're t-tight." Chat chokes out, grunting along with his words. His head moves from her lips to her neck where he bites down on her pulse point.

"Ahh! C-Chat!" She grinds herself against him, seeking much needed friction to soothe her aching clit. The right hand he placed on her hip moves down to her clit to provide her the one thing she desires.

His thumb moves in pleasant circles that cure her of her ache but she still wants more. She moves her lips to his collarbone where she suckles his skin and leaves her claim on him.

"You're mine, k-kitty. Got that? N-no one else's." She arches her back into him and he nods eagerly, shaking the sunglasses up and down his face.

He continues to pound into her until she's screaming his name and he's cursing wildly under his breath. His eyes roll to the back of his head behind the glasses and she clenches tightly around him. Marinette's claw marks finally bring him to the edge where he shoots his load into the condom and collapses on top of her.

"Ompf! You're a heavy kitty." Marinette coos while brushing her fingers through his blonde locks. He sighs peacefully into her neck.

"You spent me like Britney Spears's credit card." She giggles lightly underneath him and continues her head rubs.

"Shh, get some rest, kitty. I'm sure Ladybug will understand." Chat nuzzles his head into her neck and closes his eyes, letting sleep overcome his tired body.

~Please vote and comment~

Next Up: New Story