7.

Niall's POV

I angrily headed towards my first class of the day. All I could think about was the way Harry had reacted, filling my head with a rage that I wasn't even aware I was capable of feeling. I didn't think a single person could elicit such hostile feelings from me. Clearly, Harry Styles was one of a kind. 

I pushed past the lingering crowds of people in hopes of putting as much distance between the two of us as I possibly could. 

Louis could tell that things hadn't gone too well but he knew not to ask me until later, knowing very well that I would likely make a scene and draw unnecessary attention to myself.  Zayn too, mentioned my foul mood and hesitantly asked if I was alright, in which I bitterly told him that I was fine and dropped the subject. 

He knew I wasn't but he thankfully didn't ask anymore questions.

I didn't get around to telling him that I was pregnant, as the last thing I wanted to do was to tell him by yelling it to his face. When I did manage to tell him, I wanted to at least be calm enough to tell him quietly and explain everything. 

Honestly, what gave Harry the right to act like that? It was as if he was untouchable or something, like anything that happened was automatically not his fault. Suddenly my life was turned upside down but Harry was inconvenienced because he thought I wanted to date him. 

Fat chance. I just wanted to tell him that he had made a fucking mistake which had resulted in the life of another human being, one that I now had the responsibility of holding. 

~

As soon as school had ended, Louis and I rushed to his car and away from the staring people. As angry as I was at school and on the way home, as soon as I shut the front door of my house, I broke down and cried.

"I take it that it didn't go well then?" he asked quietly.

I looked up at him, my face contorted into a glare, as if to tell him how stupid that question was. He held his hands up in mock surrender and huffed.

"Louis, this is serious," I moaned, wiping the tears from my face.

He sighed softly and pulled me into his arms. He led me up to my room, tears still streaming down my face. I lay back on my bed and let out another sob, pulled Louis closer, until I was basically pressed against him. He didn't protest, allowing me to bury my face in his shirt and cry, knowing that I needed physical contact when I was this upset.

"He fucking laughed in my face. I knew he wouldn't have helped me anyway but still. I just wished he wasn't such a selfish prick," I said through my sobs.

Louis said nothing in reply, which I was grateful for because I didn't want him to tell me things like 'it's okay' because it wasn't. Not even Louis would be able to convince me otherwise. 

"If he's going to act like a dick about it, then it's his problem," Louis finally shrugged. "Anyways, when's your appointment?" he asked when I had calmed down a little, perhaps trying to push the thoughts of Harry away from my mind. 

"In a couple of weeks," I said as I wiped my eyes, trying not to think of Harry anymore.

I assumed that Louis realised that no matter what we spoke about, I would still be thinking of my interaction with Harry and allowed us both to fall silent. 

Harry's POV

Knowing that nothing good would come out of me by myself, I grabbed my phone off of my desk and called Liam. I didn't particularly want to tell him, or anyone else about this but I knew that I couldn't exactly figure things out on my own.