10.

Harry's POV

I leaned my back against the cold stone wall of the back area of the school. It was strangely warm, considering it was usually cloudy and would continuously rain. Today was different, as I could actually see the sun and there was a warm breeze blowing through every so often.

I raised my half finished cigarette to my lips, breathing the smoke into my mouth and blowing it out, watching as the smoke evaporated in front of me. I couldn't help but cringe at the taste but made no move to stop because I simply didn't care.

When I was younger, before I reached my teenage years, I never thought I would smoke when I grew up. I didn't think I would be anything like how I was but shit changes.

"I really hate you, Liam," I said to the muscly brunet who was standing next to me.

"And why is that, Harry?" he asked, though judging by the look in his eyes, I was certain that he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"You know why, you arsehole. This is all your fault," I narrowed my eyes.

I didn't want to say it out loud. Not only was I ashamed that I had managed to impregnate a male but there were others within in earshot and I didn't want them to hear what was happening around them.

Liam laughed, his amusement didn't cease, even after the dirty look I gave him.

"This isn't funny and I really fucking hate you."

I soon felt him wrap me in his muscly arms, pulling my smaller body into his. I wasn't small but Liam could make pretty much anyone look tiny if he really wanted to. Though I wasn't currently that happy with my best friend, I didn't even try to pull away from his arms. No matter what, he was basically all I had left. 

"This is good for you, Harry. Niall needs your help and don't hate me for saying this...but you need his help too. You can blame me all you want to but just remember that it was you who got him pregnant, not me."

He was right. I hated it when he was right. I just felt better blaming him than admitting to myself that it was actually my fault.

"Fine but that doesn't mean that I'll be happy about this."

"Good."

I rolled my eyes, hoping that I didn't regret my decision, though I didn't see how I couldn't.

Niall's POV

I slipped my pink flower crown on my head just as I heard Louis' car pull up in my driveway. I stepped out of my room and exited the house, shouting to my mother that Louis had arrived.

I opened the door to the front seat, smiling at Louis, who had his face trained on his phone. He had a huge smile on his face and I suspected that it had something to do with Liam. As soon as I was ready, he started the car and drove the familiar road towards our school. Music was softly playing in the background, filling in the silence that was created by our lack of speech. 

We would usually be deep in a conversation by then, seeing as we both were loud and talkative when around each other but for some reason, I didn't know what to say. So the drive was silent. 

I slammed my car door shut and began to walk towards the school, sensing Louis follow behind me. I looked around the dark area, immediately noticing Harry standing in his usual place. Lately I seemed to be noticing him more than I usually would.

I glanced at Louis, who had a deep blush on his face and he was nervously staring at his shoes like they were the most interesting things he had ever seen. I knew that look. It was the look one would get when staring at someone who made them nervous.