No Chapter. Just Fluff. (^w^)

I decided I should write some more fluff with Y/n and the bitties! I'll continue the story in the next part. Please enjoy!

You were sitting on the couch reading a book when you heard someone call you. "Mama?" You turned to see Bitty Mario, who looked nervous. "What's wrong, Mario?" You ask.

Instead of speaking, the tiny tanooki spread his arms, opening and closing his fists in a "grabby hands" motion. "Aww, you want cuddles, don't you? Come here, sweetie. Come to Mama~" You tell him.

Mario crawled into your lap and laid down on his back. You cradle him like a baby and gently scratch him under the chin, making him purr. "Prrrrr...Mama, I love cuddling with you."

"Aww. And I love cuddling with you too." You said, kissing his forehead. Then, Mario lifts up his shirt, revealing his adorable chubby tummy. "Mama, can you rub my belly?" He asked.

You felt your heart melt from cuteness. "Of course, I can!" Your reply before you gently rub his soft, warm belly. Mario purrs even louder than before. "PRRRR...PRRRR..."

"You're such a good boy. You love getting your belly rubbed, don't you~?" You whispered. "PRRRR...Yeah, I do..." Mario replied.

Suddenly, Luigi came up to you. "E-Excuse me, you have room for one more?" He asked timidly. "Of course we do." Continuing to rub Mario's belly, you cradle the green-clad kitsune close.

The shy fox nestled up next to his big brother who immediately pulled him into a cuddle.

Peach and Daisy joined in too. Peach sat on your right shoulder while Daisy perched on the left. The pink princess kissed your cheek. "We love you, y/n." She said. "Aww, I love you too. I love all of you, my sweet babies."

Soon, you fell fast asleep with all your bitties snuggling close to you...