'This is the history of the church, huh? They seem to be real fanatics for this god,'  he then flipped the pages, revealing more information about the organization. 'Hm, they've done many sketchy things in their career.'

'Is this the reason why Eliss hates them so much?'  he thought. 'Maybe there's more to them than meets the eye.'

...

----------------

'Alright, let's move on since I've already seen all info on Kretlin that this library could offer,'  he walked towards the library counter and asked the receptionist there.

"Do you have any books about... Noxious?" he asked. "Is that what you call it?"

"Oh, you mean Nexious?" she replied. "Hold on for a second--"

'It's Nexious!'  he thought. 'It's an E, not an O.'

She walked towards the shelves behind her and plucked out a book. She then went back and gave the item. Yuri walked away while inspecting the cover. It was a book about the most popular merchant companies that affect the country's trade and market.

Yuri sat down on his previous table and opened the book. He quickly went to the table of contents to find the page that contained information about Nexious.

'Nexious... Flexious... Aha! There it is,'  he thought to himself as he turned to page 47 of the book and began to read.

[Nexious Trading Company (NTC) is a multinational trading corporation that operates a chain of markets (or N-Markets), mini-stores, and trading ports on the coasts of Stardust. The company was founded by brothers Samuel and Bill Jhernvan in 1863 and was recognized as a major business by Emperor "Vilmar the V" a year later.

As of 1891, NTC has 3000+ stores and hubs in multiple countries all over the continent.]

...

"That was it?"  he muttered as he flipped a page, revealing another company's description on the other side. "That was short!"

After searching for a bit in the library about the company, he finally gave up and exited the building after returning the books. His curiosity about the company got the best of him, and he wanted to know more about them.

"I wonder why information about them in the libraries are just their description and their founding history?" he thought as he scratched his head. "Maybe it's on purpose, since they don't want to reveal too much."

"What do their stores look like? I should visit a branch to get a picture," he muttered as he walked down the street, trying to find one.

After a bit of walking around, he found a medium-sized store across the street that had a huge sign on the top of the building.

[Nexious Underground Market

!OPEN 24/7!

"Service for you, Service for all"]

'Underground? Better not be any sketchy shit going on down there,'  he thought as he crossed the street and approached the entrance. There, he was stopped by a man wearing a black leather jacket, black pants and sunglasses. 

"Item check," said the man to Yuri. He complied and raised his arms for the guard to search him. The man found a pouch filled with silver and gold coins and nothing else. 

"Clear," the man proceeded to let Yuri inside the market.

----------------