The Try

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty" a gruff voice called out from the entrance of my cell.

I looked up to see a handsome looking man, looks around the age of 18 but could be older. The little bit of stubble growing on his chin gave him a manly look, his brown hair tousled up in the kind of perfect messy style. With just enough muscle everywhere.

He extended his arm to help me up from the concrete floor I slept on all night
"The names Leo"
"I'm Zoë" I replied

"Why are you here?" I asked him curiously
"To get you"
"Mason?"
"Alyssa actually"
"Huh?" I never remembered Alyssa having any friends like him
"Um she was my training partner, it was for the New York City marathon"
"Ok, we better go then"

He gripped my wrist as he pulled me through long stretch of corridors sirens blaring in our ears letting them know I've escaped. Two Polaris came round the corner snarling with knives that shone with a dark aura around them.

Before we knew what we were doing we were completely surrounded. Leo sliced through each and every Polaris with so much precision even Mason couldn't compete. I was unarmed no way to defend myself. Wait. My lazer.
I clicked the lazer to life killing a Polaris in the process.

I swung the sword every way I could only turning a few Polaris to dust. Until someone came up behind me, grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He carried me like I weighed nothing. He crept into an empty room before putting me down
"Uh now another person to meet" I muttered before looking up to meet bright green eyes sparkling at me when I took in his appearance
"Polaris " I said under my breath, I took out my lazer turning it into a sword without looking away from his eyes
"You you don't want to do that" he stuttered putting his hands up in caution. We heard footsteps coming down the hall. I tried to stab him but he disappeared I waved my hands around and tried to find him.

The footsteps stopped in front of the closed door that lead to the room I was in. Suddenly he grabbed me and I could see him again.

When the Polaris who captured me walked into the room I looked like a deer caught in headlights he smirked in my direction. The Polaris who I still don't know his name pushed me forward wearing the same smirk as the Leader in front of me.

I knew I was in trouble.

♡Let the cameras click ♡
- Breanna -