The Arrival

We ran into the room. It was stocked up with cans and cans of food all perfectly placed on the white shelves. Cupboards line the wall, 7, one after the other. The room was wide and long with a door leading to a small room I suppose is the toilet.

"I don't know how-" Mason was interrupted by loud thumps as if someone was walking into the door behind me.

Mason grabbed me and pulled me behind him. He opened the door holding out his sword waiting for the enemy. When he opens the door plastered on his face is a mix of excitement, confusion, relief and love.

In comes a girl with the same sword to him
"Ella!" He says pulling her in for a hug and then a kiss. Kissing as if we weren't standing behind the 'couple'.

I notice the girl is wearing a full black body suit (think katniss everdeen) with a few other weapons on her belt. Also her hair is brown with a straight across fringe and pulled back into an Elsa braid, she has piercing blue eyes. She looks so badbutt(I don't swear (fun fact about me) but you get the gist of it).

How can I compete with that?

Thanks for reading
Sorry for the short update and a late one too
Tell me what you think so far and what should happen next? Maybe a love triangle?
Check out my other books

He is a boy she is a girl (not finished)
Into the woods(finished)

Thanks
♡Let the cameras click ♡
- Breanna -