The Revealing

Once we reached the house I said one thing, wow the place was beautiful
"We have to hurry before they come" Mason said. We all rush into the house. Inside it felt airy and empty.
"Grab everything you can find" we raided the kitchen and everywhere else in the house
"Ahh!" I heard Alyssa scream. Simran and I ran to where the scream had come from.

When we got there, Mason was there weeping in there in his arms was a woman with hazel eyes, blonde hair and tanned skin. It was his mother. Rotting away her hand was entwined with a man who I presumed was his father. The man had dark hair blue eyes and an olive skin tone.

I just stood there, shocked at what I had seen.

Once Mason got over the shock he started to grab her bracelets, necklaces anything he could find. Cam was the first person to break the silence
"Dude, what are you doing?"
"I need something" he found what he was looking for, a little locket with the words "It's time" engraved on it.

He took it and speed walked down the stairs through the corridor and to a tiny little room. While all of us standing at the start of the stairs debating what we should do now. I ran down the stairs, through the corridors and to where Mason stood now.

In front of a huge bronze door. No keyhole, no lock just a seal that ran along the side of the door joining the wall to the door. On the right hand side on the door was a locket size whole that was covered by glass.

He placed the locket on the whole and pushed until he heard a click. By now everyone except Jayden seemed to have made their way here
"Guys I don't mean to alarm you but the Polaris are here, well stumbling here but they are close so I'd hurry up if I were you" he said panting.

Finally the door opened we rushed inside and Mason slammed the door behind us. Making sure that the seal was sealed he walked us through the bronze tunnel shutting each door we came across spraying both sides of the door with Doer till we came to a huge door bigger than before. Cam tried to open it
"Oh shiz" he said
"Let me do it" Mason huffed he grabbed the door handle and gave it a good yank it swung open revealing a large white room.