The Capture

After that I never looked back just crawled and crawled through the tunnels followed Mason one after the other until we stopped.

We got to an opening that went out to the city center. I peeped out of the hole. To see the bustling city I once knew turn into a wasteland with few people who wandered the streets.

Suddenly a hovercraft hovered over us with a light shining down on us. I felt myself being lifted up they tried to pull me down but I wasn't so lucky. I got lifted up into the ship and zoomed away.

When I surfaced into the ship with two Polaris grinning at me showing their yellowed teeth. They were hideous creatures with a bald head covered in tattoos, no ears just holes,yellow and pointed teeth and nose. They were covered head to toe in white with long white trench coats and big wide brimmed hats.
"Master! We got one!" The one on the left hissed
Their ugly faces grinning at me making sure their pointy nose and pointed teeth were noticed.

The 'master' finally emerged from the front of the ship
"Hmm look who we have here" it smirked evilly at me showing it's teeth (I mean seriously they need to clean their teeth).

"Where are they now?" It growled at me it's eyes turned a darker shade of smoke grey
"Who?" I ask politely
"Don't play dumb with me missy" it's eyes turning near black
"I don't know where they went, honestly, I was just following him"
"Who's him?" He asked
"What is your name?" I ask
"Don't change the subject" he growled

"No seriously ,what is your name?" He looked visibly annoyed with how persistent I was being.

"Poodour" he admitted
"Haha!" I laughed at him
"Poo is in your name! Haha"
"It's not funny!" He yells back
"Guards!, take her away to her cell" he said and smirked as I was being dragged away.

Please let someone rescue me.

Thanks for reading
Please comment what you think of this part and if you like the turn of events
Thanks
♡Let the cameras click ♡
- Breanna -