Part 10: Princess 🔞 /Wonho

Start from the beginning

"No! That's not what I meant!" he interrupts her. "I mean it as in...use me!"

She tilts her head, her eyes scanning his every expression. "What?"

"Princess..." Gently, he places his huge hand on her cheek and pulls her closer. "Ever since I saw you for the first time, you've been the main character in my wildest fantasies! I know I can't have your heart. But having you one night... gosh..." He bites his lip. "And it's not even as if you're doing me a favor... you actually want me..."

Even though Anya knows that this thought isn't right, she feels some kind of relief. Okay, he might end up in hell but at least he gets her first. Someone he always wanted to have...

The silence between them makes her heart beat faster and he uses his hand around her face to pull her closer and closer.

He teases her, stops right before her lips can reach his, and he smirks to himself.

"Wonhooooo!" she whines and he chuckles.

"That's how I love it..."

With these words, he overcomes the last few inches and his lips crush on hers.

Shocked, she rips her eyes open. She'd been expecting his kisses to be soft, tender, and careful. But they're so hungry and wild. So damn wild that this huge wave of arousal rushes through her body.

Gasping, she closes her eyes again and pulls him closer by his super fancy, expensive suit. Wonho's lips are soft and he tastes so damn good.

His tongue slips into her mouth, playing with hers in such an exciting way that she can't help but moan against his lips. One of his hands wraps around your waist and she crawls— so greedy for him—onto his lap, straddles him, holds tight on him while he digs his fingertips into her body.

For a quick moment, he breaks the kiss and looks at her, a faded smirk on his lips.

"What?" she asks, a little out of breath.

Wonho shakes his head, still grinning."That's better than my fantasies!"

Anya giggles softly and he pulls her closer again. Instead of her lips, his mouth kisses her neck, nibbles its skin softly while she holds tight to him, feeling the bulge in his pants slowly harden. She grinds her body against his, while his hands wander over her thighs; he squeezes them before he grabs her ass, pushes her body closer to his and they look at each other, gasping while she moves on his hard crotch.

"Talk to me, princess!" he breathes. "Is my hard dick making you wet?"

These dirty words out of this dude's mouth make her even hornier.

"So wet..." she gasps and bites his bottom lip. "Wanna feel me?"

Wonho nods and she leans back a little before they look down their bodies. Teasingly slow, his hand glides from her thigh over to her wet center. Smirking, his free hand pulls up her tight dress to have a better view of it.

These soft touches are already driving her insane and she moans softly.

"Want more?" he asks and his free hand seizes her jaw. He pulls her closer, lets his tongue play with hers for a second before he looks at her again, not stopping his soft, teasing strokes. "Want me to touch you more?"

Her body filled with heat, she nods."Please!"

He hooks his fingers into her panties and moves them aside. A passionate moan escapes her throat as he lets his fingers glide through her soaking core.

"Fuck..." she gasps and begins to move against his fingers.

"Yes, fuck indeed..." he mumbles, his lustful eyes fixed between her thighs, this sexy, dark smirk on his face. "All wet for me, princess...All these times I held my hard dick in my hand, fantasizing about you... I never thought you'd soak for me like this..."