Baynte Tres

To be appreciated is to be appreciative first.

Kagahapon,

My friends visited me. They were all tear-stained. They were mad at me for not telling them while saying sorry at the same time for not noticing. They don't want me go. They want me to stay with them until the very last. They want to spend their lives with me. They want to see me grow old.

I wanted to show off my usual smile at them, but I never expected myself to crumble. Hearing those words from them put me in a room full of emotions I have for my friends. They are one of the best things that had happened to me. And as much as I want to live with them, I can't. My body can't.

I don't want to cry with them, but I just can't help myself to be vulnerable with the people who have treated me like their own blood. We were each others' keep. And I am happy to have friends like them.

Kagahapon, I never forgot to thank them for existing. I want to tell them how I love every moment we've shared together. How we struggled in school, how we laughed off our scores, and how we ranted everytime we needed to study for the exams. All of those may be such a simple student memories, but they hold close to me as my life had been a student since day one.

I love learning and they made it more meaningful.

I wish for them to have a long, healthy and successful life.

— Presentio, the life changer