Sais

Not because they don't remember, they're automatically terrible people. Some of them just really sucks at remembering.

Kagahapon,

We had a new neighbor. And surprisingly, their daughter was of the same age as me. Her name was Eura.

Eura said we have known each other since kids, but I couldn't remember her. My mom also told me that they originally lived here. They were once our neighbor when I was five. They went abroad for good but unexpectedly, they came back here for some personal reasons and I don't know what it is.

She told me a lot of things that made me not sleep the whole night. When I say sabaan siya, sobra pa. What we enjoyed and what promises we left before, she told me all of it. And I felt bad because I couldn't recall anything. My memory is too terrible, I couldn't even reciprocate her energy.

But despite that, she still keep on talking and talking and talking about everything. Out of all the things she told me, there was one thing--another thing that made me up all night.

It was a request--ah no, I rather say a punishment for not remembering. She wants me to be her errand boy for a month as a payback for my dumb memory.

I thought she was nice enough not to be angry about it. But I guess, she's mad?

I just hope she won't make me do something unimaginable. Because base on how she smiled slyly at me gahapon, I think she's planning something really really crazy.

- Presentio, the life changer