Baynte Dos

Choose to leave a good impression, so when goodbye comes, they will only think of you as a good experience.

Kagahapon,

Helena and I talked. She told me she accompanied her brother for a check-up while I told her about my condition. Shock is an understatement. I could see through her eyes she never thought I was sick.

There is really nothing more about our talk other than catching up of how our life is doing. There should have been nothing more than that, but she made it a special one.

She told me she once liked me. But since she sees me as someone who always prioritizes his study, she don't want to stir things up for me and just wait for the right time.

She was waiting . . . only to be bombarded by the news today.

I don't know if I should be happy about it or not. There's actually a part of me thinking that the confession was unnecessary. I don't want to know what she felt for me nor do I want her to see me in this condition.

I said before I don't want to hurt her, but I guess, it will be inevitable now.

At least, it will not be too much painful for her.

I'm thankful she didn't tell me before, because I could have said yes and she could have been in greater pain right now.

Oh, and if you're curious. I didn't tell her what I feel.

It was better this way. I guess.

— Presentio, the life changer