"What do you say, guys? Time to try out the new merchandise?" Jay speaks up, he and the guys leave to go put on their new Gis. Nya goes to monitor the screens and Wu goes to steer the ship manually. I see Lloyd still looking pretty down, so I walk over to him and kneel to be at eye level with him. "Hey, once we deal with the snakes, how about you and I go and have some fun together at the amusement park?" I offer. He looks up at me and smiles excitedly, "Really?! You mean it?" He asks. I nod my head, "Of course. And also," I lean towards, "I've never been to an amusement park." I whisper to him. His smile widens, "Then I'll help you! It'll be the best day ever!" He says excitedly. I say bye to him and exit the bridge to go put on my new Gi.

After I changed and grabbed my fans, I have to say that it is fitting and flexible, I meet up with the boys near the edge of the ship. (PS: You have silver armor. I think purple and silver go well together.) "This new stuff feels like it will really protect us." Cole says. "Yet provides more mobility." Zane adds. "You wanna strut your stuff on the catwalk, or get down to that park so we can go on some rides?" Jay interrupts. "I love a good old-fashioned roller coaster, but nothing beats this." Kai says before they all jump off the Bounty. I roll my eyes and jump off too. I ride with Jay as we get closer to the park, they make the vehicles vanish and we land on a shack and then flip down. Striking a pose. Okay, that was cool.

"Ha! Check that out. And not a scratch on me." Cole boasts. "Oh, and we wouldn't want that." I say, sarcastically with an eye roll. We walk on but then we see a crowd of people cheering at something. "Ha-ha! Ladies, relax, relax, we have arrived." Jay says assuringly. But when we made our way through the crowd, the snakes have already been dealt with. They were grunting as they try to break free from the rope that bounded them. "Uh, what just happened?" I hear Kai asks. I lift a brow in confusion, "Oh, you totally missed it. They were like icky snakes, and then this mysterious samurai came in and saved everyone." One girl answers. "He was, like, gorgeous." Another girl fawns at the samurai. "You saw his face?" Kai asks, but then I feel a familiar presence and look to find Nya with two ice cream cones. Wait.

"No, but we could totally tell." Nya gives the sweets to the two women. "Nya, you're here." Jay says. "Yeah, you just missed all the action. He just flew in, took care of business, and then he flew off. It was pretty cool." She replies. But then I hear a kid complaining about wanting to be a samurai and two guys talking about how the samurai is their hero. To make it simple; Samurai, has taken over.

"Ugh, who is this guy?" Kai groans. "Whoever he is, he's stealing our thunder." Cole complains. "And we just got these cool new ninja suits. Argh! I'm gonna say it, I hate Samurai." Jay complains. I roll my eyes, "Come on, guys. This 'Mysterious Samurai' helped in dealing with the Serpentine. They made our job easier." I tell them. "(Y/N) makes a valid point." I look over to see Master with cotton candy in his hand. Him too? "And do I hear a hint of jealousy? Maybe this can be a lesson for you." He wisely say, approaching us. "Oh! Not another lesson- Hey, how did you get here so quick?" Jay complains before asking Master. "The lesson is iron sharpens iron." Master states.

"I do not follow, Sensei." Zane says. "Healthy competition can help you reach your true potential faster. Do not be jealous of this Samurai, let it inspire you." Master explains, walking between us. Hold up, if he's here and Nya is here.... Who is... "Master, is Lloyd on the Bounty ALONE?" I question him, my patience wearing thin. "Uh... Oh, Ferris wheel!" He exclaims and runs off. I growl a little in frustration. "Inspire?" I hear Jay question and focus back on the boys. "Wait a minute. Maybe the old man's right." Kai says. Oh, I don't like where this is going. "You want us to compete with the Samurai? He's got all the cool gadgets, we don't stand a chance." Cole points out. "No, not with him. With us." Kai clarifies. "What?" I say out loud. "I say we turn this into our own competition. Whichever of us is skilled enough to catch this Mysterious Samurai is probably the best of the bunch." Kai says, waving his sword around. I grabbed a guy and pull him out of the way before he could have been cut. He thanks me and runs off.