Chapter 1: You on your lonesome?

A/n: I'd like to preface this now in case you don't read the description. Natasha in this book is G!P which means she has a penis. If you're not comfortable with that then don't read.

"Just come with me. Pleaseeee Y/n?" Yelena begged you. She was going on and on about this new party and how all the sports players were going to be there.

"Ugh, fine. Let me go get dressed." You said and she squealed in excitement before hugging you tightly, "I love you!"

You got dressed and let Yelena show you to the party. It was happening at a house off campus, one that you knew was occupied by a couple soccer players.

Once you made it there, the music was so loud it was blaring outside the house. You're sure some neighbors are going to complain about it.

"Okay drinks first!" The blonde exclaimed before grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the bar. You got some punch that you're pretty sure was spiked with some kind of alcohol. But you drank it anyway.

At some point in the night you got separated from Yelena and ended up dancing in the middle of the room with a bunch of other people who were just as if not more tipsy than you.

You were laughing and actually having fun. Usually parties aren't your thing unless they involve cake and presents, but tonight you were enjoying yourself.

Moving backwards, you bumped into someone. You looked up to see a beautiful red headed woman with toned arms and mesmerizing green eyes.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" You cringed when you realized you were staring at her a little too long.

"It's okay detka." She said, a hint of a Russian accent in her voice. She sounded more American, though. Compared to your Russian best friend.

"You're my sister's friend aren't you?" She asked.

You furrowed your brows. When she saw the confusion she clarified, "Yelena Belova."

Your mouth made an 'o' shape, "I forgot she had a sister. She told me she was adopted."

The redhead smirked, "Yeah, my crazy adoptive sister. In case you don't already know, I'm Natasha Romanoff." She held out your hand and you shook it, "Y/n L/n."

"I know." She said teasingly and you cracked a smile. The realization hit you, "You're the captain of the school's soccer team."

"Yes I am." She gave you a cocky smile as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"My other friend Kate is going to try out this year." You didn't know why you were telling her this, but it's whatever.

Completely disregarding your comment about your friend, she leaned in and whispered in your ear, "You wanna dance?"

Your breath hitched and your eyes widened but you nodded anyway, letting her lead you to the dance floor. The two of you danced for a while, and you really took in her outfit.

She was just in basketball shorts and Motley Crue shirt that you asked about. It was cool to meet another Cruehead.

Then she started grinding on you, and you felt something hard against your ass but decided to ignore it. Her hands traveled your body and cupped one of your breasts. You gasped softly.

"Wanna get out of here? My room is just upstairs. No one will hear, you can scream my name as loud as you want." You could hear the smirk in her voice.

But before you could respond, Yelena walked up to the two of you and she looked pissed. "Natasha! Get your hands off my best friend!"

The redhead only smirked squeezed your boob as she lightly bit your neck. The blonde pulled you away from her roughly before placing her arms protectively around you as she glared at Natasha.

"You know better than to fuck with my friends. She doesn't need you corrupting her." The Russian said before dragging you off into the crowd away from the soccer captain who you were almost going to sleep with tonight.

You huffed in frustration before throwing a shot back and letting Lena lead you outside the house.