⛧Swissx reader ⛧

‼️‼️ requested by sodoisdabest ‼️
————————-⛧———-⛧———-⛧———————-

You and Swiss, have been friends since you both saw each other when you were summoned by Sister Imperator for the new generation of ghouls..

"ughhh." I groaned with the worst hangover from last nights party, "what happened.?" I questioned waiting for someone to reply from out of the closet.
"You were drunk as fuck last night, Y/n," a voice answered, "someone's in my closet.." I whispered under my breath. "Can I be let out?" the mysterious voice called out, "Sure just tell me who you are.." I replied to the unknown voice, "It's me, Swiss" Swiss.. this ghoul had been one of my long time crushes and best friend since the beginning..
he doesn't know that I like him.. let's hope he doesn't find out.. "oh yea come out sorry." I muttered to the ghoul. A groan let was let out from Swiss as he fell with a little thud as he let himself out the closest. "you okay?" I questioned as the average highted ghoul held up a thumbs up from the floor.

Swiss Pov
I fell out the closet a little groan being let out as my mask broke my not so high fall, and maybe a lens but that didn't matter, what mattered was that I wasn't in my room and instead I was is y/n's.. never mind that, the real question was,why was i in her closet..? anyways, non of the others know I like y/n, only Cirrus,Aurora,Cumulus and sunshine, those four haven't said anything to y/n about me liking her. though, I know she likes me but she doesn't know rey that yet. "y'know what happened last night?" I questioned the ghoulette from the floor. "nope"
she replied with a little giggle at the end, "cute.." I mumbled under my breath, her ghoulish e/c eyes glow in the dark as I continue my stair at her, I walk over to her bed and sit down right besides her.

Y/n pov
Swiss was sitting right next to me, thank lucifer for the mask I was wearing. the pink tint covered my s/c skinned cheeks as I inched closer to the multi-ghoul sitting right next to me. the look in his eyes made me know that the demon had been taken over with desire to meet my lips,with one swift move, the ghoul put his hand behind my mask and pushed me closer to him and locked lips with me. oh that sensational feeling of his smooth lips on mine, made me wanna melt right there and then. he fixed how he was positioned to have me sit on his thigh with his hands on my waist. he continued the kiss as i rode his thigh moaning and groaning his name. "swiss" I moaned extending the 's' letting my head fall back.

light groans filled the room with the ocasional pet names. as the mulit-ghoul sucked and licked at the air ghoulette's neck. the ghoul switched positions to have himself towering over the ghoulette. "are you sure you want this, sugar?" the ghoul  purred into the air ghoulette's ear "y-yes please." y/n begged, "alright, be fucking ready,sugar tits!" the ghoul growled as he unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants with his boxers down.
————————-———-———-———————-
cliffhanger!!
sorry yall😜
words:562