⛧ Cirrus x f!reader ⛧

hey y'all how's its going, anyways i actually hope y'all like this chapter because this is the first one of this new book🤭 anyway enjoy Ghouls and Ghulettes<3
<><><><><><><>
"y/n~!" you heard your name from the skipping ghoulette coming to you, you had recognized the patch near her horns and figured it to be the tambourine ghoulette, Sunshine.

"hey sunshine," you said as she was hugging you. "what's happening you've never skipped to me in a happy way?" you continue as the bubbly ghoul jumps up and down once you pull back from the hug.

"Cirrus.." she said as she regains her breathe from jumping and skipping, "..she said she likes you!" the ghoulette said as she continued to jump more.
Cirrus liked me back.. Satanas she likes me back! you thought as you jumped with the ghoulette and squealed like middle school girls. as you see Cirrus walk over as Sunshine stops jumping to catch her breath and continues. as you stop jumping up and down with the ghoulette.

"hey guys," the air (? correct me if i'm wrong) ghoulette says as me and sunshine look at the key-tar player standing in front of the both of us. "uhm hello?" the tallest ghoulette said as she waved her hand in front of my face. you get snapped out of your trans as you feel your face start to heat up and look away from the ghoulette. she chuckles as you whip your head around to not make eye contact with the ghoulette. as you turn back around she gives you a little kiss on your head and walks away to the band practice room. you stood there in shock as you try not to let the little moment that you just had with the ghoulette.

<><><><><><>
hey y'all how's it going 🤭 anyway, happy valentines day(when i'm up loading this chapter) and hopefully you got some cards or candys from friends or loved ones🫶 leave some requests for me to write abt a ghoul/ghoulette and the papa's<3
                  -lots of love, author🫶
word count:347