⛧Sodo/Dew x f!reader PT.1 ⛧

yall i'm so proud of myself for trying to upload chapters while school is going.  NOTE; y/n will be born as a ghoulette summoned by Sister Imperator🫶🎸🤯
<><><><>
You and Sodo have been friends since you both where little ghouls from hell, you were Swiss' sister so you were considered a multi ghoulette, you played the keyboard, sometimes key-tar, back vocals, and bass.
( A/N really quick! you and sodo are both 20 !)
I've known how to play bass for a while now. I started learning how to play bass at age 7-8. the keyboard and key-tar the other ghoulettes taught me! Swiss, however, had learned how to play the guitar since forever, our mom taught Swiss how to play the guitar. six years later I was born and she taught me how to play bass.

"Wake up my ghouls and ghoulettes!" Papa IV exclaimed as he knocks on all of our door to indicate for us to wake up and get ready for breakfast. My  room has a dark atmosphere to match the rest of the church I was summoned in on my 16th birthday.
My outfit consisted of black with the ghoul mask with my horns sticking out. My tail wrapped around my thigh as I went to go take a quick shower before
I head to breakfast with the other ghouls. After my shower I walked over to Swiss' room and ask him to do a little joke with me on my favorite ghoul, Sodo.

^SODO POV^
I get up to papa banging on the doors of my band mates to wake up. though, I fall back asleep on the comfy bed. A little later my door bursts open with one of the 4 ghoulettes and Swiss? anyways, I could tell what ghoulette it was due to her horns and longer tail that the other 3 girls. "Wake up slacker!" y/n announced as her brother walks in the room after her. I could see her e/c eyes glowing in my dark room with the purple eyes of swiss' glowing in the back. I get woken up from my trance of staring at my bandmates sister by her shaking me alive, "Ugh, you guys can leave i'm awake!" I growled as the ghoulette continues to shake me. I've been keeping this a secret but i've had a thing for y/n for a while now.. papa is the only one that knows about that and promised me he won't tell anyone. and he's kept that promise for 2 years now. Swiss has always told us he had a sister, and said  she wasn't good at the guitar, obviously a lie since she's in the band now.
but yeah, swiss' sister is so cool honestly, but she doesn't know that I like her and I don't know if she feels the same for me.. hopefully she does.

^Y/N POV^
After our little joke, per say, Sodo is out of his dark room and fixes his mask and his normal ghoul attire. I stare at him looking at his slim yet muscular body until something caught me off guard, "Y/n your pancakes are burning!" Cirrus pointed out as I looked behind me and panic at the scene happening before my eyes. "I got it!" the water ghoul acknowledged that no one was doing anything and took matters into his own hands, and with a little ghoul magic, the water ghoul put out the burning pancakes. "Thanks Rain" I appreciated his small doing at saving us all from certain death.

time skip!
^y/n pov^
one more month until the next tour.. I think to myself. "Damnit!" I swore under my breath while trying to get the right bass tabs for one of the songs we'll be doing in the tours. Honestly doing these tours was stressful, plus having feelings for a fellow band mate and keeping up with the songs was hard enough. it's fine though...
~~~~

Cliffhanger‼️
word:666‼️