𝟣𝟩 | 𝖯𝖴𝖡𝖫𝖨𝖢 𝖠𝖥𝖥𝖤𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

Start from the beginning

"Captain Ciara," Sage smirks causing her to blush. The way it rolled off his tongue made her feel some type of way. "Lemme get a kiss before you go back to shaking your ass."

"A kiss? In front of all these people?" She questions. She had no problem with being affectionate in public but kissing wasn't something you just did with anybody. You had to be locked in to tongue somebody down in front of 300+ students.

"You must don't wanna kiss me." He mugs her.

"Fix yo face," CiCi rolls her eyes as she leans in to kiss him. Her hands carcasses his cheek as she slithers her tongue into his mouth causing him to suck on it before pulling away with her bottom lip between his teeth. "Now I really gotta go now."

"I'm watching you mamas." He winks at her, heading back up the the bleachers.

"You know imma beat you right?" Coach Thornton tells CiCi as she playfully swats the clipboard against her bottom. "And we doing Dare Devil since you wanna be grown." She says causing the whole team to groan. "Blame yo captain!"

_____

"Whatchu getting?" CiCi leans over the table to peak at Jelly's menu even though she had the exact same one.

"Sit yo ass down." Sage grumbles, gripping her waist to pull her back down next to him. He ain't like the amount of skin exposure the ruffle skirt gave her.

Everyone including the cheer team had came to iHop to celebrate making it to the playoffs. CiCi was supposed to be seated with her team but she couldn't stay away from Sage for too long so she snuck over there with him.

"Whatchu getting stink?" She asks him.

The name had really started growing on him to the point he didn't even bother to tell her not to call him that in public.

"Ian hungry." He had only came to see her.

"What's wrong?" She looked up at him with a frown. He was happy at the game but he hadn't said a lot since they got to iHop.

"Nothin' ma. I really just came cause you wanted me to." He mumbles.

"You sure?" She presses, earning a nod from him. "Okay, gimme a kiss so I can go back to my table." He wraps his hand around her throat, giving her three pecks. He ignored the fake gagging sounds that could be heard from around the table as CiCi and Jelly walked back to their table.

"So are y'all like a couple now?" Macy asks CiCi. She was one of the "hot" girls on the team so telling her buisness to her wasn't gonna fly.

"Why would that matter to you?" Jelly mugged the girl. She wasn't too fond with Macy.

"I was asking CiCi not Jelly bean," She rolls her eyes.

"Yeah aight you JC Penny wannabe, like I said why would that matter to you?"

"It matters because he was just in my DM." She shrugs, "And I got receipts."

"Well it's tax season so we wanna see 'em." CiCi says. She knew how to play the quiet game and she knew when to speak. Macy wasn't expecting CiCi to be asking to see the "receipts" hinting that's why she was now quiet as a mouse.

"No receipts, no relevance." She waves the shook girl off, looking down at her phone that ding with a text from Sage telling her to come to the car. She waits for the waitress to come by so she could tell her her order before leaving out to "grab something out her car".

"Come on this side ma." Sage opens his door for her, closing it when she sits on his lip.

"What's wrong?" She asks again only to get ignored by him kissing her.

"I'm straight mamas, take this off." He mutters as he tugs at her skirt. He didn't know where the wave of being horny came from but he needed CiCi at the most inconvenient time.

"Stink you know I gotta be back in there in like five minutes." She tells him as she climbs into the passenger seat to pull her skirt off.

"Stop playing wimme like ian gone have that shit creaming in three," Sage whispers as he leans his seat back so she could swing her leg over his head. "Now get up here."

-