40 (EXTRA YEONBIN CHAPTER)

*optional to read but yeonbin connects to my unpublished oneshot*

--
I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare I just had, MY ICE CREAM SHOP WAS BURNED DOWNNNNNN.

I shook Yeonjun awake after sitting there for 10 minute not being able to sleep.

"What do you want?" He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Can we go walking?"

"Why, it's 3AM Soobin."

"I can't sleep please??"

"Fine." He got up putting on his sweater.

I smiled grabbing his hand running through the hallways to get outside.

"Slow down you bunny!"

We finally made it outside, I let go of his and we stood outside looking at the stars.

Yeonjun stepped closer and wrapped his pinky around mine. 

"So when are we gonna tell them?" Yeonjun leaned in and smiled. 

"Not now." 

He held my hand interlocking our fingers. 

"I'm serious Soobin, I dont want to hide our relationship anymore." 

God he made my heart race I felt like I was gonna faint.

"Soobin."

"What?"

"I love you so much, I just want to spend my life with you but you still want to hide our realtionship, even to your own friends. We've been together for so long already."

"And I love you too Yeonjun but I feel like it might just not work, only our little friend group knows we're dating. And they're way too good at hiding it." 

"A little too good, why can't we just reveal it now? I've even disappeared from social media for you." Yeonjun replied.

I glared at the stars hoping it would give me the answer.

"Soobin, be my boyfriend, one that everyone knows about." 

"Come again?"

"Be my boyfriend Choi Soobin, the one that doesnt hide our relationship." 

I let go of his hand trying to walk back inside but Yeonjun held me.

"You know I'll give you everything I have, I'll give you the love you deserve, I'll love you until the world ends,  I'm sorry my fans hated you and threatened you because of me but I've fixed it the best as possible, you know what you want Soobin. Please stop hiding it, it's been four years, I've helped you through everything and you're still going to run away?"

I looked at Yeonjun realizing everything he said was true. My eyes started watering up. Yeonjun pulled me in letting me cry on his shoulder.

"It's okay Bin, you'll be accepted stop worrying." He kissed my forehead.

"Yeonjun." I said wiping my tears looking at his mesmerizing eyes."

"Hm?" 

"I won't hide it anymore." 

He smiled pulling me into a hug again and pulled out of it cupping my face and kissing every single spot he could, Forehead, nose, left cheek, right cheek, and then my lips.

There were still tears in my eyes that the stars made glow, he looked into my eyes before leaning in. His lips were so soft, I pecked his lips again before turning around to walk back to our room. We held hands all the way back until we got to our room. 

Laying back in bed, he pulled my head into his chest again.

"I love you." He said to me before lifting up my head and kissing my lips again. 

"I love you too." I smiled. 

"Let's go back now hm?" 

I nodded as he grabbed my hand walking us back in.