Chapter 2

Everything was changing rapidly without giving people enough time to comprehend the change. When they were fully healed and fully awake, the suppressing violence and hatred surged again. The forgotten war ignites and pirates and marines were once again ready to strike. In the brewing tension, Ace was numb looking into his empty arms. Shanks was standing on his side, lost but on guard. So was Zoro and Marco. What just happened, if the injuries were not healed, they would have thought it was an illusion. Where did the blue figure come from and where is Luffy?

Oye cook stay close with the others,” Zoro asked Sanji to stay close to the other straw hats, though the straw hats are able to keep their own ground, the enemies are far stronger than they could imagine, and unknown danger is lurking openly. Sanji grunted in response.

Both forces attacked but couldn’t use their devil fruits or Haki. They were in shock, eyes wide open and mouth agape. “What is hell is going on”, said a marine. Oye Oye Oye why can’t I feel my Haki”, said a member of Whitebeard. The revolutionaries were also in shock. The wavy blond hair revolutionary was still in his previous shock when he saw a strangely familiar freckled pirate embracing a lean pale pirate whose face was hidden. He doesn’t know why he felt the pain when he saw fire-fist crying and he doesn’t know why he wants to mourn with Ace when Luffy disappears. He saw small blurry familiar figures emerging in his head. He pressed his temples and suppressed a sob when pain spiked badly. Dragon who was still worried about his son looked towards his second in command as he lost his balance.

What happened? Are you alright?”, inquired Dragon. “I don’t know?”, Sabo replied, his eyes transfixed on Ace.
Attack the pirates, confine them” ordered the Fleet Admiral.
“I don’t appreciate random people taking authority in my territory”, said the blue figure who suddenly appeared again in the middle of the room. His strong aura made people in the room shiver. Even the strongest warriors took a defensive stance.
Who are you?”, asked the admiral.
My identity doesn’t matter”, the figure replied nonchalantly
Where is our captain, where did you bring him”? said Zoro pointing the sword at the figure while the rest of the straw hats standing beside him echoing his investigation. The figure smiled and looked around when his gaze pauses at Ace who was looking right back but still in a trance.
Your captain, Monkey.D. Luffy is in a safe place, he was far too injured to be healed with just the healing mist”

“I don’t care about the pirate scum, tell me where am I and why can’t I use my power”? shouted the red admiral.

The figure released his cold aura that made everyone shiver. The two emperors, the warlords, and the leader of revolutionary were silently trying to assess the situation.

“I hate it when someone interrupts me, is your position as an admiral giving you the audacity to run your mouth here”, as the figure spoke, Akainu felt the burning sensation inside him as if his organs were roasted, his face paled and he screamed in agony.

“Let me clear your confusion, mortals, all of you together are too weak, so don’t waste my time and your energy”. The room was silent.

As I was replying to Roronoa Zoro”, he continued and everyone turned their focus on Zoro who sweat under the pressure of the figure and everyone’s inquiry.

Luffy will be alright, he will join you in a while when healed”, many people sighed in relief, the clean aura of the figure made it hard for others to not believe him.

As for why you people are here, you will find out eventually. This is a place beyond time. You, people, play a vital role in the change that goes on in your world, it became important for you to know there is no black and white but grey that exists” …….