The Plan

Alexis watches Scooby and Shaggy with the guys up on a building as the kids are down hidden in a bush. Alexis watches a little nervously as the Witch appears and goes after Scooby and Shaggy where they have the rock. The kids soon catch the Witch in a net only to the Witch get loose as soon as she is down and gets the rock. Alexis then shifts to wolf form as the guys start to glow and they then jump down to help. Demon is the first to attack only to get his fire blocked he then lands beside the kids. Catman and Alexis then attack only to miss they then land on the ground. Alexis howls shooting ice at the Witch trying to attack again managing a hit but only knocks the Witch back a bit. The Witch then disappears in red smoke. Star then uses his eye beams to find the Witch soon finding her. Spaceman then uses electricity to knock the Witch out of the sky and on the ground and the rock into Scooby's paws.

"Ding dong the Witch is down," Fred says. The Witch then gets up and makes a giant red weapon appear.

"Scratch that," Velma says.

"Here Shaggy," Scooby says handing the rock to Shaggy. The Witch then makes a giant slice in the air making what looks to be a tear in the universe. Everything then starts getting sucked into the hole in the universe. While Fred tries to hang on to Daphne and Velma they can't hang on anymore and they loose hold and then start getting sucked into the hole along with a Fred. Catman then grabs Daphne by the wrist and holds onto her.

"Thanks," Daphne says as Star child holds onto Velma and Space man holds onto Fred. Alexis watches trying to figure out how she can help. The guys then lose their grip in the ground they are standing on and start to get pulled in but Demon jumps in to help. Alexis jumps in using her wings to throw off the current that sucking them in long enough for Demon to get the others but Scooby and Shaggy to safety.

"Like somebody help us!" Shaggy says as he, Scooby, and the rock get pulled in and the Witch goes in after them and the hole is closed up making everything in the airdrop to the ground.

"Jeepers," Daphne says.

"What just happened?" Fred asks.

"The Crimson Witch tore a hole in the universe." Star child says.

"Activate The Dynasty Star portal," Demon says pointing towards the Ferris wheel.

"You mean the Ferris wheel," Velma says.

"It's actually a portal to the cosmic realm of Kissteria." Catman says.

"Does she have to come?" Demon asks.

"Does your eye see the future?" Star child asks pointing to his special eye.

"Then let's rip this open," Demon says making his guitar and guitar pick appear then start playing. Spaceman then makes his guitar appear, then Star child makes his guitar appear, Alexis then shifts to human form as her guitar appears, and Catman then makes his drums appear.

*Song I Was Made For Loving You by KISS*

Ooooh yeaah

Do, do, do, do,
do, do, do, do,
do,
do, do, do, do, do, do, do

Do, do, do, do,
do, do, do, do,
do,
do, do, do, do, do, do, do

Tonight, I wanna
give it all to you
In the darkness

There's so much
I wanna do

And tonight I
Wanna lay it at
Your feet

'Cause girl, I was
Made for you
And girl, you were made for
Me

I was made for
Lovin' you baby
You were made for lovin' me

And I can't get
Enough of you
Baby
Can you get enough of me

Tonight I wanna
See it in your
Eyes
Feel the magic

There's
Something that
Drives me wild
And tonight were gonna
Make it all come true

"Cause girl, you
Were made for
me
And girl, I was made for you

I was made for
Lovin' you baby
You were made for lovin' me

And I can't get
Enough of you
Baby
Can you get enough of me

I was made for
Lovin' you baby
You were made for lovin' me

And I can't get
Enough of you
Baby
Can you get enough of me

Oh oh

The Witch then gets ahold of the rock as the gang get Scooby and Shaggy.

"I have a rock!" The Witch says as she feels to Kissteria.

*Song Over*

They all soon arrive at Kissteria.