The Rock

"I don't think I've worked this hard in like forever," Shaggy says tiredly as he and Scooby sit down.

"Me neither," Scooby says tiredly.

"Hey, Mr. Catman and Ms. Alexis when do we get to eat?" Shaggy asks.

"After you've brought the Kiss monsters on stage." Catman says sitting with Alexis up on the higher stage with Alexis and his drums and her guitar.

"M..m...monsters," Scooby says jumping into Shaggy's arms making them both scared.

"Yeah," Alexis says jumping down.

"Chip brought them over." Catman says jumping down and landing beside Alexis.

"They're below us." Catman says.

"Like where are the stairs man," Shaggy asks.

"Don't need em." Catman says pressing a button on his drumsticks making the ends glow green and a platform appear. Scooby and Shaggy get on the platform and go down under the stage.

"Shouldn't one of us go with them?" Alexis asks.

"You want to babysit two chickens?" Catman asks.

"Nope," Alexis says quickly.

"We'll be here if they need us." Catman says.

"Sounds like they're at it again but seems they're friends already got to them," Alexis says hearing Velma.

"Come on let's head back and meet the others." Catman says as Alexis nods and the two head back.

*Timeskip*

After arriving back with the others Alexis sits and listens as the kids talk about their suspects. Alexis then pays close attention to the kids after she hears them start talking about the rock she and the guys protect.

"Which seems to be Kiss's Detroit rock," Velma says.

"You mean the one they sing about in that song Detroit rock city. I always thought that stood for rock n roll." Shaggy says.

"Huh never thought of that. I guess that works too." Spaceman says as he, Alexis, and the guys walk up.

"Did you figure anything out?" Star child asks.

"Not yet but if we had that rock we might be able to set a trap," Daphne says.

"Then maybe it's time we hand over to you darling." Star child says. After a little while Demon comes back with a black containment like case that the rock is in and sets in down on the table.

"I do not like this," Demon says.

"I'm gonna have to agree with Demon on this. Star child are you sure about this?" Alexis asks.

"It's going to be fine." Star child says.

"How do you know?" Demon asks as Star child then points to his special eye.

"Oy," Demon says.

"Come on you two. If we don't stop the Witch tonight the park will go under." Catman says.

"So let's rock these kids already." Spaceman says.

"Alright but I still have a bad feeling in my stomach about this," Alexis says giving in. Star child, Spaceman, Catman, and Alexis then place one of their hands on a button on a side of the box.

"Ugh. Alright." Demon says placing his hand on a button on a side of the box. They then open the box to reveal a large black diamond.

"Jinkies, it's a black diamond," Velma says.

"The largest in the world." Star child says.

"That explains why the Witch has turned this place upside down looking for it," Daphne says.

"So now it's just a matter of setting a trap," Fred says.

"Yeah. So like who's gonna be the bait?" Shaggy asks placing a hand on Scooby's head.

"You are." Everyone says but Scooby and Shaggy.

"Scoob how is it out of five ginormous superheroes you and I have to do the hard part?" Shaggy asks.

"Ugh. Just lucky I guess." Scooby says.

"Come on you can do it," Velma says.

"Yea. We can't lure her out. Put yourself in our shoes." Cat man says.

"You know what that just might help," Shaggy says. They all then get to work on the plan.