Introducing Alexis To The Public

Once getting ready Alexis and the boys meet backstage. Alexis takes a look at the huge crowd of people and backs away a bit only to bump into Catman.

"Don't feel scared Alex. Besides I'll be out there with you okay so don't worry." Catman says. Alexis nods still feeling a bit nervous. The announcer then announces for the boys to come out on stage.

"Well see ya when the song is over and Alexis don't worry the song you and Catman worked on sounds amazing." Star child says as he and the boys then go on out.

"Show offs," Alexis says to herself. The guys then start playing. Alexis smiles watching Catman playing on his drums.

* The guys song Detroit rock city begins by KISS*

I feel up tight on a Saturday night!

It's nine o'clock, the radio's the only light!

I hear my song, and pulls me through!

It comes on strong, tells me what I got to do, I got to

Get up! Everybody's gonna move their feet

Get down! Everybody's gonna leave their seats

You gonna lose your mind in Detroit Rock City

Get up! Everybody's gonna move their feet

Get down! Everybody's gonna leave their seats

Getting late! I just can't wait

Ten 0'clock! I know I gotta hit the road

First I drink! Then I smoke

Star the car and I try to make the midnight show!

Get up! Everybody's gonna move their feet

Get down! Everybody's gonna leave their seats

Moving fast down 95!

Hit top speed! But I'm still moving much too slow!

I feel so good, I'm so alive!

Hear my song playing on the radio, it goes-

Get up! Everybody's gonna move their feet

Get down! Everybody's gonna leave their seats

You gotta lose your life in Detroit Rock City

Twelve o'clock! I gotta rock

There's a truck ahead! Lights are staring my eyes!

Oh my god! No time turn!

I gotta laugh' cause I know I'm gonna die! Why?

Get up! Everybody's gonna move their feet

Get down

Get up! Everybody's gonna move their feet!

*The guys song Detroit rock city ends*

"Alright, we have a special treat for you all. Tonight we are introducing our new band member Alexis!" Star child says before he and the boys head backstage.

"You guys did awesome," Alexis says as the boys come backstage.

"You guys better be getting out there. And good luck." Star child says. Catman and Alexis then walk out onto the stage. Catman then starts playing a guitar.

*Alexis and Catman's song begin is called It's Enough for Me by Fred and Daphne*

*Alexis singing alone*

Rain storm over the ocean

Sunshine under the rain

Clouds rise up from the water

Nature's endless chain

The world keeps on spinning from day into the night

From season to season

From darkness to light

*Alexis and Catman singing together*

Our lives keep evolving through hope and despair

I can take all the changes knowing your there

We're like the rivers that join at the sea

Knowing we'll be whole

* Alexis singing alone*

It's enough for me

It's enough for me

*Song Over*

After the concert is over and they have all gotten some food to take backstage and eat Alexis sits on the couch and thinks to herself its time she told them they will find out eventually anyway so might as well fess up.

"Hey, guys I have something that I need to tell you. Just please don't be mad and understand why I had to hide it." Alexis says catching the boys attention. Alexis then sets her plate of food down.

"Well here goes nothing," Alexis says right before shifting into a solid white wolf the size of a horse with with two feathers behind her ear before quickly shifting back to human form.

"I also have elemental powers," Alexis says. The boys look at each other.

"Well since your willing to be honest about what and who you really are then I guess we should too." Star child says. Alexis gives a puzzled look until she sees the boys start glowing. First Star child glowing pink while then demonstrating his abilities a bit being followed by the others. Alexis smiles as they accept her for who she really is and then go back to eating.

*Timeskip*

One evening as Alexis drawing in her sketchbook on the couch Catman walks up to Alexis. Alexis notices Catman and sits up as she puts her pencil and sketchbook down.

"Hey Cat," Alexis says.

"Feel like going for a walk together?" Catman asks handing Alexis his hand as she takes his hand as he helps her out of her spot on the couch.

*Timeskip*

"Any specific reason why you brought me out here?" Alexis asks curiously as they get further out in the park. Catman looks at Alexis and chuckles slightly.

"You can say there is but it's a surprise for later okay." Catman says. Alexis smiles then nods. The two then walk around the park for a while stopping every now and then.

*Timeskip*

When the two stop near a tree and some rose bushes Catman goes over picks a single rose and gives it Alexis.

"For you my lady." Catman says handing Alexis the rose.

"Why thank you casanova. You're very sweet." Alexis says taking the rose and gently kissing Catman on the cheek.

*Timeskip*

After walking around some more and stopping to eat they then stop at an ice cream stand. Once sitting down Alexis notices that Catman is not eating his ice cream and also has been acting kind of strange since they left.

"Hey uh, Alexis that surprise well your about to find out what it is." Catman says.

"What is it Catman?" Alexis asks.

"I was wondering if you would maybe like to be my girlfriend? The more I hang around you the more I fall for you." Catman asks kindly. Alexis smiles then kisses Catman on the lips and pulls away.

"I'd love to Catman," Alexis says right before Catman kisses Alexis back on the lips. The two then finish their ice cream and walk back happily holding hands never once breaking eye contact with each other.