28

"Was it really necessary to pretend you were plainly gossiping to me just to have (M/n) have a rundown of what he caused?"

Lucifer leaned back on his chair, arms crossed above his chest. Solomon smirked at the act of nonchalance and playful disappointment.

"You say that, yet I can see your amusement from here. I'm not blind, Lucifer."

"Well, no matter. He needed to hear it, anyway. Even though it's not directly." The black-haired male breathed out a soundless sigh, reaching a hand to straighten up the documents in front of him.

"...You know it was true though, right?" Solomon's tone dropped quite a bit, signaling the more serious turn he was swerving the conversation to.

Lucifer hummed thoughtfully in response. "About the crying part?"

"Yes." Solomon's eyes averted. "After managing to prevent, or rather, prolong the supposed break up (M/n) initiated, Asmodeus couldn't hold it in anymore afterwards. He began crying to Mammon."

"So it was Beel and Mammon in the call?" Lucifer questioned, which was answered by a nod.

"Yup. Beelzebub, Mammon, and me, I suppose." Solomon shrugged. "Asmo was crying then, so he couldn't answer properly. Mammon insisted on calling, although Asmo strongly refused and accidentally dialed (M/n). Beel had to be the one to answer because he was the only one who didn't panic among the three."

Lucifer nodded. It was all starting to make sense.

Solomon then continued, "Then I came here to check on how (M/n) was, but unfortunately he just finished."

"I see." Lucifer sighed. "Well, I appreciate the information then."

"...Would you like a bit more?" Solomon smiled innocently.

The odd question roused curiosity.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Yuki...!"

You couldn't help but walk faster upon the sight of your friend. They perked up, brows furrowed until their eyes caught yours. Almost instantly, a smile sprouted.

"(M/n)! Ahh it's been a while!"