12

"...My sibling wanted me to pass on their thanks to you for buying such pretty roses yesterday." You began to Asmo. The male turned to you. "Eh? Oh, well, they were for you, anyways."

"I still think you should stop spending so much next time." You remarked. Solomon chuckled. "How did yesterday go? Was Asmo good company?"

"Not bad, actually. Asmo was too attentive, if anything." You acknowledged, making Asmo grin. "See? I'd make the best boyfriend. Better than someone like Mammon or something."

"Wha—Why'dya hafta bring me in just to insult me?"

"I'm not wrong, right?"

Asmodeus was the one to start the argument. You couldn't help but wonder why he was so aggressive with Mammon. After all, the vendetta was between you and Mammon, right?

The argument raged on, both still eating in the midst of speaking. You took a look at Solomon, who shook his head to tell you not to interfere.

"Ehh? I can't believe you even got the guts to make the first move." Asmodeus paused before scoffing smugly. "Oh wait, you don't! It was under Levi's command!"

Yuki looked lost. Mammon's gaze flickered onto Yuki in a panicked manner, then back at Asmo. "Shut up! I was going to do it eventually!"

"Hah! Like I'd believe that!"

"...Yuki, maybe we should go grab a few drinks. I saw the vending machine outside just recently refilled." You turned towards them. Solomon raised a brow. "Hm? What about me?"

"I was hoping you'd stop these two from bickering so loudly." You smiled blankly at him. The white-haird male chuckled, shaking his head. "No need. They usually die down in a few."

"It's gaining unwanted attention." You sighed. Solomon humed, amused. "Is that so...? Then, why don't you go ask Asmo to accompany you to the vending machine? That would separate them."

"I'd rather ask Mammon."

"Go on then."

"...I was being sarcastic."

"Uh huh."

"You think you're sooo great, huh? If you're so much better than me, then why does the person you're courting hate your guts!?" Mammon hissed. Asmodeus looked visibly repulsed. "Excuse me?!"

You grimaced. "Geez, don't bring me into your crap."

"(M/n)?" Someone called out.

You turned towards the source, only to find Simeon holding two boxes. You raised a brow. "Ah, Simeon. Would you like to sit with us?"