"Did you transfer the money to Saya?"

"Yes I did"

He replied almost immediately surprising me, he was aware of his actions. I should have felt angry with him but I was feeling stupefied right now, why would he do that? He smiled gently and continued,

"Let's not talk about that right now"

"But-"

"Shhh~"

He cut me in between by putting his finger on my lips, making my breath hitch Honestly that did flip my stomach, his soft skin against my almost dry lips, Now I regret not following any skincare routine I noted in my mind to start a one. His smile dropped as he looked into my eyes and noticed mine on his, the tension was real now. 

We both stare at each other in silence not to mention his finger still pressing against my lips, my eyes switching between his eyes and his lips that he just licked making them wet, I internally shook any kind of thoughts away, I blinked nervously and put my eyes back on his but found his on my lips, I gulped nervously as my heart raced at a very abnormal speed, I was afraid that he would hear that.

Suddenly out of nowhere, I started to feel hot, I bet my cheeks and neck were red by now, Oh my gosh I needed cold water as my throat became dry. He looks back into my eyes more like checking my reaction, he again looks at my lips for a mere second and starts leaning towards me, making me panic almost instantly, This can't be happening right now, my very first kiss that too with dry lips no I cannot spoil my first kiss just like that,...wait! my first kiss, yeah as we never kissed earlier not even at our wedding, strange? yeah, I know and after that when we both got drunk and did deeds, well I don't remember a thing from that night, I can blame the amount of drugs in my body at that time, partially I was a little sad about not remembering the night at which I gave away my virginity to a complete stranger, well he was my husband by then but I still didn't knew a thing about him.

I came out of my thoughts as he cleared his throat, he might catch me lost in my own thoughts, I looked back into his eyes to find him still closer to me, his breath was fanning against my skin disturbing my hormones already, I needed to control, 'I can do it', I recited that sentence multiple time in my head as he didn't mover further but didn't back up yet. I frowned as out of nowhere he picked up the half-eaten toast and brought it to my lips, he smirked and spoke,

"Finish the food before it'll get cold"

I look at him in disbelief, not that I expected anything else, maybe I did... I failed to hide the disappointment on my face while he seemed to enjoy it, I pouted and snatched the toast away from his hand while smiling slyly he pulled back and started using his phone. Little did I know that he was looking at me with the corner of his eyes, I was baffled, furious for...I don't know, he messed up my head early in the morning. I was eating peacefully when my phone rang, I groaned looking at the caller ID, Taehyung chuckled and handed me my phone kept beside him, I answered the call,

"H-hello"

"Where the hell you were yesterday?"

"Why?"

"Mrs Kim let me remind you, you have your pending therapy sessions"

"I'm really fine now"

"Oh how much fine you are I saw you that day before yesterday"

I rolled my eyes while Taehyung was controlling his laughter sitting beside me, I'm sure he could hear Jimin clearly as he was practically yelling at me, he always yells at me. I sighed and spoke,

"I'm fine Jimin, I didn't take any pills since then"

"How can I believe you?"

"I'm putting my phone on speaker"

After putting my phone on speaker I looked over at Taehyung with puppy eyes asking for him to help me, but he smirked took my phone, and said,

"Hello Mr. Park"

"Hello Mr Kim, is she telling the truth?"

"Well yes, she was with me the whole time"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah but she drank a little"

My eyes widened, as Jimin strictly restricted me from alcohol while glaring at Taehyung I took my phone back and heard Jimin yelling from the other side,

"Do you have a death wish YN?"

"This is the last time you have ever drunk"

"I don't want you to get drunk ever again"

"Got it?"

"Y...yes"

I said while glaring at Taehyung as he was laughing hard, after lecturing me for some more time Jimin declined the call before warning me to visit him today. I looked to my right and saw him smirking at me, I punched his arm hard making his eyes widen, while glaring at him I spoke,

"That's for telling more than required "

He raised his brows looking at me in disbelief, I was about to punch him again but he was quick to pin me against the couch, this time he smirked looking at my shocked face. My heartbeat raced for some unknown reason, I looked up at him and for a few moments lost in his oh-so-handsome face, his skin was far better than mine, his left eye had a double lid while the right one had monolid, his perfect long nose and his perfect thin pink lips. 

I gulped at our proximity as his breath was fanning against my face disturbing my hormones, YN gets hold of yourself, I said to myself, maybe it's been a long time since I touched myself, Fuck Yn not now, I took a deep breath and averted my gaze from his lips to his eyes which were already looking at mine, well that makes me nervous as hell. 

The moment a few minutes ago replayed in my mind, thanks to god that he didn't think at that time but I don't think I can escape this time because the look in his eyes says it all, well I can't put a finger at any particular emotion but his eyes were displaying an emotion for sure and I'm oblivious about it.

He was looking at me with the same but stronger expression, I pushed my head deeper into the couch as he leaned closer, my heart was about to escape from my rib cage, I bet my cheeks are red by now maybe I'm looking a red tomato, I bite my lip nervously as he stops leaning closer and avert his gaze from my eyes to my lips, making my heart skip multiple beats over a few seconds.

His lips were a millimeter away from mine, if would open my lips a little bit even to breathe we might kiss, he looked into my eyes while I nervously looked into his, our noses were shoved against each other. My mind was in chaos, my hormones were stirred up while I was just a few seconds away to press my lips against his, Just having no reason to do so was stopping me.

He seemed to read my mind, and he pressed his lips onto mine, My eyes widened and my mind was screaming that it was wrong but this time I listened to my heart and enjoyed the moment, I closed my eyes savoring the feeling of lips on mine. He moved his lips against mine slowly but sensually, his hands were gripping both of my wrists right above my head, he slowly pressed his body onto mine making my mind go blank.

I moved my lips too, it was my very first kiss, he cupped my face and licked my lower lip and I opened my mouth giving him access to it, he smirked and inserted his tongue into my mouth making me moan immediately, our tounges caressed each other, our lips were molded perfectly, the kiss was simple, gentle, soft and passionate.

Feeling to breathe he broke the kiss and pressed his forehead against mine, with my eyes closed, flushed face, probably swollen lips, and all breathless I stayed still...

-----------------------....-------------------------

finally after 21 chapters!!

well best is yet to come, the next chapter is going to be well yk :)

hope you like this chapter <3

vote and comment.