LXV

" Baby , they shot your brother. Please come home"

Sincere "Lil Durk" Banks
📍Airport

All Durk could do is think about his brother's kids and his stability

All Durk could do is think about his brother's kids and his stability. He didn't want to lose his only brother to these streets. Without any hesitation, Durk called up his pilot to have his jet ready to head back home .

"What the fuck man" Durk stated to his self.  All he could do is think about revenge . He was gone murder whoever tried to kill his blood.

Without thinking Durk turnt his phone off so nobody could reach asking where he was going or explaining anything at this time . He wanted to focus on his brother and not have everybody in his face asking questions.

"Fuck it" he lit his blunt and popped a perc so he could just calm his nerves while going back home.

All he could do is think about his brother and the last time they were around each other.

" baby bro. I'm proud of you man. You taking your responsibility and relationship serious" D-Thang said to him before the wedding started.

" thank you folks. I'm happy with my life right now. Giovanni has taught me and still is teaching me how to love" Durk said to his older brother .

" I know she is bro . Sis gone make sure you on the right path . Don't mistreat her . Keep her close to you because that's your rider" he said before they had to walk down the aisle.

" On god. That's my heart for sure"

Hour later
📍Chicago

Durk was picked up from the airport by the car service he had arrange before he landed.

Taking that hour ride to the Hospital, he checked his phone receiving multiple messages but the one in particular caught his eye from his mother .

"HE'S GONE ! THEY KILLED MY BABY"

Durk's heart dropped to his stomach. He didn't know what to feel like at that time.

"Change of plans . Take me to 35 Hover Rd" he told the driver.

Giovanni Dior White
📍Studio

"What the fuck" Jayda said as we was in the studio with Tabby & Tae

" What is it now Jay" Tae looked at her while Dream was pulling up the song that she wanted them to listen to.

" Giovanni you need to call Durk now. It's on the shade room that his brother was killed" She said she passed her phone over to me .

" Dthang is not dead so shut up lying . They probably got the wrong information" I said to her. I scrolled down on the comments to see if it was a joke .

" I'm fenna call him so y'all shut up right quick" picking up my phone to call Durk

Outgoing Call To Husband 🔐❤️
00:10

Me
Baby, are you okay? Tell me what I just saw on shaderoom is not true

Husband🔐❤️
Ion feel like talking right now Giovanni

Me
That ain't what I called for . Tell me it's not true Sincere

Husband🔐❤️
I cant tell you that because it's true. I'm in Chicago right now . I gotta go

Me
I'm coming down there to be with you and mama T 

Husband🔐❤️
I don't care but I'm not fenna talk about shit right now . It's too much for me to have someone in my space right now . I really want you to stay home with the kids for now

Me
Don't do me like that because I'm trying to be there for you . So calm down and chill out talking to me like that . So I will be down there to be there for you. Watch your mouth

Husband🔐❤️
Ight Dior . Bye

He hung up the phone before I could speak .

" I know his brother died and all, but that motherfucka got a smart ass mouth" Jayda blurted out

"Take your ass down there G, i'll watch the kids for you" Tae said to me as I gathered up my stuff to head out.

" They at my parents house so if they refused to come it's okay. I'm fenna go home & pack some clothes and call up the pilot to get me . I'll keep y'all posted" I left out the studio and made a call

" Taylor have the jet ready for in a hour . I'll be there once I got everything"

" okay boss lady" Taylor responded

"I never lost a sibling so I can't understand his pain but losing someone that's been there your whole life is the same thing . I can only do so much for him" I thought to myself as drove to the house .

2HOURS LATER
📍 CHICAGO (MS.T'S HOUSE)

"Hey mama T" I gave her hug as she broke down in my arms

" They took my baby away from us . What I'm supposed to tell his kids?" All I could do was hug her as tears fell down my eyes

" I'm going to be here for you mama . If you need anything from me I got you . Call me anytime you need me"

" I want revenge for him but I know that's not the right way to handled it but my oldest son , he was my heart" Mama T vented. .

" Mama I just want you to let everything out . This is going to be a rough process that we all will go through. I don't want you to stress yourself out . That was my brother and his kids are my nieces and nephews. I got you and I got Sincere. okay?" We sat there for a moment before she got a phone call .

Once she left out to take the call , I went to the basement where she told me Sincere has been at since they gotten home .

I seen Sincere and he was a complete mess. He had a blank look on his face as I made my way over to him .

I pulled him into a hug and let him know that I'm going to be here all the way for him.