IV.

Giovanni Dior White
APRIL 2021
Location: Her Condo

All morning Durk has been calling me "gang" ion know what's his problem is with his words but he already see that I'm not responding to him but he kept on doing it

"Ay gang" Durk said walking back in the room fully dress

"Ay bitch" I mumbled while I finished doing my hair

I turned around and Durk was mugging the hell out of me like I done killed his bestfriend

" Tf you say G?" I was just playing with your ass but don't that shit slip out your mouth again when you speaking to me

" Well when you speak to me don't be calling me gang , I'm not your homeboy" I smirked

" You heard what I said tho" he said walking towards the front door

" Anyways what restaurant we going to ?" I asked him as I hooked my phone up to the aux .

"El Viñedo Local,"some restaurant I seen on the internet

" Let's go head and try it out and i want you to take my photo" I said turning to him .

"I gotcha", he nodded .

"I get so weak in my knees i can hardly speak I lose all control and something takes over me" I sung to while I was rubbing on him

We pulled up to the restaurant and waited to get seated. Once we got seated the waitress came and got our orders & drinks .

"Sin I got a question and base on your answer it will let me know what you want from me."

" Wassup".

I nodded and took a sip of my drink . " if you see me out with someone else would you feel a type of way, what are we doing?"

"Hell yeah, I'll feel some type of way because I'm not looking to mess with someone while I'm trying to build something up with you . I like how we are moving in our own path , we're getting comfortable with each other & learning each other by the day but how would you feel ?"

The waitress comes up with our food and we said our prayer and begin to eat before I respond to his question .

" But the answer to your question, I would feel some type of way if I saw you with another because I have grown to like your ugly ass . It's just the way we are with each other . I never had it before , so it's new to me and I'm digging it ." I said

"You're just blushing but let's go" Durk said while placing the tip on the table .

Sincere "Lil Durk" Banks
APRIL 2021
Location : In the car

"Gio I wanna take you somewhere so we can have no distraction , no phones just us"

"Gio I wanna take you somewhere so we can have no distraction , no phones just us". Ight?

"Yeah that's cool ion have anything to do today" she said while she was texting on her phone

After Durk asked Giovanni if she was free, they made a stop to the gas station since he knew where they was going it was gone be a ride to get there and he didn't want to any other stops . Once they got back in the car they rolled up 4 blunts ; 2 for the road & 2 for them to stop at their destination. After five hours driving , they finally got to the private beach where it was just them two.

"Gio come on we here" I said while I was gathering everything

"Oh my god Durk" Gio said with an huge small on her face

I grabbed her hand and went to find a place on the sand and once we got comfortable I lit up the third blunt and took some hits before passing to G.

"I never asked where you from, I can tell you ain't from down here" I asked .

" I moved down from Oakland, California." She told me .

I nodded . "You was ready for something new huh?"

" Yes, I got tired of all the shootings, it got old after you begin to grow up . It was cool when I was younger and doing gods knows what. So after Ari and Tae moved down here , I was most definitely happy to leave Oakland. But trust me , ima Oakland girl , you better not let her come out" she smirked and took a hit .

"Most definitely wanna see what Ms. Oakland is about . I wanna know if she got what it takes be with The Voice. Cause being with me, you gone be going places with me especially to Oblock & being around gang." I said .

"Oh trust me baby , I'm all in." She winked at me.

" Gio"

" Yeah" she stop looking at the ocean and pull her attention towards me .

"This your first time talking to a rapper?" I asked her .

"Yes , wassup".

"I just want you to know how this shit works . It's gone be days when ima go on tour when I won't be able to talk or text you right away. It's gone be many days when I'ma be in the studio for hours or days . Ion want you to think some foul shit is going on if any of this shit pops up . I'm not saying I won't be able speak to you but it just won't be a instant reply . It won't be like the first time I went without communicating with you . But ima make sure you get a call or text . I'm not gone leave you high and dry G."

" I'm glad you letting me know how that's work but if I trust you , I trust that you won't intentionally hurt me or not speak to me . I get that you going to be busy because of your occupation. As long as you text me when you get to your location and leaving the location when you out of town or even when you in town . It won't affected me as much because I know that you're good from the beginning to the end." She told me .

" I'm glad you understand this shit", we chuckled before I asked her what she do for a living .

" I'm a model and brand ambassador. But since you let me know how it goes with your job let me give you some insights on mine. It will be shoots where I will be half nude, it will be some that I have to go out of state for & the others are like fashion nova shoots so I will have clothes on for those. Ion want you to get mad at me when it comes to posting them on media because it's part of my job." She told me .

" I know I'm not gone like when you have to be naked in front of a nigga when you work but it's your job . Ima respect it as long as you don't come to me when you getting disrespected or uncomfortable. But I have nothing against what you do for a living. As long as we both respect each other when it comes to our jobs then we gone be good." I said to her .

After Durk & Sin finished talking they lit up their last blunt and smoke as they were looking into the ocean just enjoying the moment . Once they were done they got back into the car and headed back to Giovanni to call it a night.