VI.

Sincere "Lil Durk" Banks
APRIL 2021
Location: Giovanni's Condo

Sincere "Lil Durk" Banks APRIL 2021Location: Giovanni's Condo

I woke up from last night event with Gio laying on my chest. I'm just looking at her facial features & my baby is beautiful as hell . Make a nigga want to catch a body .Waiting for Gio to get I check my phone to see if I had any messages. One in particular caught my eye it was my stupid ass babymama. I open her messages just to make sure everything was good with Willow.

India
-You wanna play with me Durk ?
-I love you ❤️ come be with me and Willow .
-Fuck you & fuck your bitch . Ima let her know what we did
-Ugh , why you doing this to me
- Please!

I shook my head & continued my day . Since it was around 10 , I ordered us some breakfast and watched tv waited til G woke up .

"Goodmorning babe", G said smiling

" Goodmorning ma I got some breakfast on the way", I said leaning to kiss her forehead.

"Okay". Gio got up and went into the bathroom.

I laid there a few minutes before I got up and put on my clothes. My phone starts ringing "India"what the fuck do she want .

Durk
What do you want India

India
Well hey to you too babe . Willow been asking for you . You need to come see your daughter

Durk
I'm not your babe dumb ass but I'll be over to see my daughter . Stop texting my phone on that dumb shit too . Bye

I hung up before she could have said anything. I hope she ain't on no dumb shit when I go over there.

"Bae", I said while walking in the bathroom where G is .

"Yes Durkio"

"The food on the counter but I'm fenna go . I'm go see Willow okay , I'll talk to you later". I said giving her a kiss .

" Okay be safe"

20 minutes later...

I pulled up to India house and knocked on the door . She opened the door in a black lingerie.
I'm not gone lie she looked good as hell at this moment .

"Baby I knew you would come" she gave my hand and pull me in.

I looked her up and down " yeah for Willow so where she at ?"

" She at my mama house , I just want some dick" she said while unblucking my pants

Before I could say anything, she deep throat my dick . She took it out and spit all on it and put back in her mouth .