Dark Masquerade Returns (mature)

Start from the beginning

Chris laughed internally at the reactions. He simply did as he wanted to and let his hand work magic over her abdomen.

Xi shook his head. " Nah. I'm going to get her refreshments. " He answered playfully. Possibly the only one to give no shits against Seo.  " Keep her nice and relaxed. " He winked at her as he came over with her favorite wine in hand.

" Ahhh, a gift from Sae. " Seo smiled while he began to lather her hair and massage her scalp.

For the most part, she was relaxed, and the conversation was casual and relaxed. However, she was getting absolutely drunk off of the constant flow of delicious wine. Then she felt someone's hand dip down in between her thighs. She gapsed softly and almost choked on her drink.

" Easy Y/N, It's just a touch.." Chris said beside her the most deviously handsome smirk written across his face. " Show us how good you are... show us how relaxed we've made you?" He asked softly.  His eyes portrayed so many raw emotions.

" I want to see how that stress just melted away myself... " Sam said with half lidded eyes. " Can I hold you Y/N?" He asked, moving from her side and undressing slowly in front of her. " I need an answer Y/N. Use those pretty words so we can see your pretty faces?"

" I.. I, yes.. please hold me." She smiled softly her head in a light daze.

Xi took her glass and sat it somewhere to be forgotten about. She watched him, and he gave her a soft kiss when he noticed. She gave instantly to his touch and whined when Chris stole her away for one himself.

His was much more needy. Rough with desire. She moaned at it as she heard the sounds of the water's surface breaking.

Sam sat behind her and pulled her into his lap. He easily slid her legs apart with his own as he tangled them together. Then he started to nibble at her neck. His sweet words distracted her as she melted. She didn't notice the other three undress. Or Seo slipped into her bath. Chris brought her into another kiss as he caressed tender and intimate parts of her body. " So ready for us.. Take us like a good girl. "

She wasn't entirely sure who said it.

The next thing she knew, Seo was in her, and she arched straight into him. As much as Sam would allow at least. He didn't give her time to adjust, nor did he want to. He wanted her a mess under them as Sam kept her afloat.

She moaned as he took her while in Sam's arms. Chirs distracted her mind. Xi kissed her neck, stimulating Sam softly between the two of them. He'd take. The liberty to do so while she arched into Seo. His eyes were lit with sly, shy, playful intent.

Sam growled softly as Y/N mewled under Seo. He brought Xi in for a rough make out. It surprised him, and he just about fell in beside them. Sam smirked and pulled him on in while situating him next to him. His hands started to work on the boy as well as returning his favor. " Naughty boy.. but so good. " Sam's words were like liquid honey. Suddenly, Xi was absolutely melting.

Y/N was writhing in pleasure. Seo had given control to Chirs just moments ago, and he was just as rough and unforgiving in his pace. Y/N squirmed in Sam's tight grip around her torso and legs. He wouldn't allow her to move or slip. He and Xi were in their own world for a moment.

Xi pulled back, leaned forward, and caught Y/N's lips softly. It was such a change from the current pace of everything that she moaned deeply as she came around Chirs, and he grunted, smirking at Sam. A sign for a switch up.

Sam carefully sat her down with Xi. He held her with care, tenderness leaking from his core. The amount of care he gave her left her absolutely completely lost in him. Sam smiled and slowly slid into her. " Look at me, Y/N. Watch me have my way with you~." His words were whispers, softly caressing her cheeks, enveloping her ears. The blush that spread once again as she realized that Chris and Seo were simply watching her now was a deep scarlet. Sam was tortously slow. So sensual that her core ached for him to fill her completely and wreck her.