Dark Masquerade Returns (mature)

Start from the beginning

Sam was well on his way over to Y/N. He smiled sweetly at her as he sat down beside her. He pulled her into his lap and held her close while brushing through her hair with his fingers. " Hello, Y/N. I've been waiting to do this all day. " He smirked against the skin of her neck.

She shuddered softly and relaxed into him. He whispered sweet nothings to her, and she found herself smiling and blushing at even his breath. Her favorite had to be when she first relaxed.

'Such a good girl. . '

She giggled a little and pushed him slightly after a moment. " Sam.. get off, you'll get filthy.. I'm dirty. "

" You sure are~ " She felt him smirk and blushed hard.

" How did you even find this place?" She asked suspiciously.

" Do you really have to ask Y/N?" He purred.

" I... Tama or Lus?" She half answered half, asked.

" Both. " Chris answered, standing next to them. " Come on. We'll run out of time if we don't take her now. "

The double meaning to his words sent her head into a dizzy haze and ignited a soft, warm glow to her core. Sam stood with her in his arms, one behind her shoulder, one under her legs. "W-wait! I'm covered in dirt... I need to clean up! " She protested nervously.

" I know. We're going to do that for you. Xi should have a bath ready for you by now. " Chris said, glancing back at her with a smirk. His eyes undressed her, and she knew it. He had her squirming in Sam's arms.

" I can't wait to see that... a gorgeous girl in a steamy, hot, relaxing bath. Before we take her several times, of course. " Sam started describing everything in detail to her. Imense detail.

She was just frozen in his arms.

Y/N loved them so much. They had a way of making her absolutely freeze up, blush, any kind of reaction they wanted. Sam knew how to draw it out of her expertly. They went into the old buildings, shielded from the sight of potential passing people, and settled her near a large claw footed bathtub. Huge really. What being used this? A damn giant? She wasn't surprised. Not at all. They had a way of being sneaky.

Seo smirked. " The bath will get cold if you don't get in now. "

Y/N shyly looked down at herself. How lucky she was to have them take care of her. " Yes, Seo. I'm not used to stripping in front of others... that's all. "

" Then let me help you, Princess. " Xi said behind her. She jumped as his hands skirted under her shirt, and when she didn't resist, he pulled it over her head gently. He continued, working his way down, until her had stripped her of all clothing except her underwear. His first gers ghosted over her skin, raising bumps and getting shudders out of her. He smirked as he gave each of the others direct eye contact before taking even those off. They sat still, eyes glued to her body. They just couldn't resist. " Time for your bath, Princess. " He grinned softly to her.

" Thank you...Xi. " She smiled and climbed in.

Seo was beyond surprised. It was the first time he'd seen such treatment from Xi. He must have been rather bothered and needy.

Chris and Sam were tense with want. Both watching with hooded eyes. Seo chuckled softly, breaking the spell Xi cast over them. " I'll wash her hair. You two scrub her down. " He suggested. Well, kind of demanded. "Xi, why don't you hold her?" He asked deviously.

Sam wanted to protest. He wanted to hold her. But Seo's sharp gaze prompted him to keep his mouth closed. If anyone was more dominant in their fold of mates, it was Seo. Sam was a very close second, but something kept him in check around Seo. He nodded and smiled down to Y/N. He knelt beside her and started to work small miracles on her skin as he washed.