Chapter 2

"Where are you going now?"   "Nadia you guys go, I'll come in a minute, actually I totally forgot to say bye to Adil, Arman and Safir", Shanila hurriedly goes, "This girl! I'm going to the canteen, Tarin are you coming with me?"    "No, I've to go home right now, momma is calling for minutes!Will meet you at the station, bye"

"So you're leaving today?"    "Yeah,please do pray for me haan?I'm  being so nervous guys"   "Everything will be fine, relax"    "Hope so,anyways  I've to go now, will meet you guys after three long months In Sha Allah"   "In Sha Allah, pray for us too"    "Always",she always feels so relaxed by talking with them, the way they have always treated her like a little child is beyond imagination, giving them a bright smile she again goes towards the university gate where Nadia is already waiting for her.

"You could have also come na!"   "Next time, now come on we've to go, we're already being late"    "Nadu yaar,it'll be so tough for us na! Like being away from home, I'm not getting a good vibe"   "Shut up, everything is going to be fine! Relax! Btw we can have ice cream now!"    "Yayyy!!Nadu my jaan!"    "See you've to give me treat, I'm helping you in escaping the train plan"   "Will see about this after three months",Shanila says dramatically and Nadia hits her.

___________________________________

She felt like crying while leaving the house, her three months internship is going to start from the next day that too in a different city and today is the day when she needs to shift, never in her whole life she lived somewhere else without her parents and sister.
"Shanila!Come!",she turns and finds her father standing outside the gate waiting for her, after hugging her mother and sister she runs towards her father, sits inside the car.