Chapter 48 : Party

Start from the beginning

I am dying. He really said that I'm his girlfriend ? Maybe it's just to introduce me to his friend without telling the long story. But, well, he called me his girlfriend !  It's not nothing !

« The most coveted girl of the country with the most coveted boy of the world, hats off to you. », the one with the long dark hair and the beard named Akrah laughed.

« Thanks man. », Link simply answered, high fiving him again.

The boys led us to their living room where we could hear a lo-fi music from a little speaker. The room looked like our living room with its dark brown couch, the little coffe table with many bowls filled with crackers and many glasses, a TV and a little bookcase with everything except books in it – I could see some video games, bottles of alcohol, pictures and some board games where you had to be drunk to play. The only major difference was a piano in the corner of the room, and I was wondering who was playing.

« Who wants a beer ? », Garshon asked and nearly everyone lifted their hands.

Garshon was the most different triplet with his blue eyes and short blond hair while his two other brothers had brown eyes and long dark hair. The main difference between Akrah and Onya was the the lenght oftheir beards and hair, a bit longer on Onya.

Everyone wants a beer except the boring girl. What will they think ? That the most coveted girl of the country is in fact too hung up to drink a single glass of alcohol ? What a shame...

« I... I'm sorry but... I don't drink alcohol. », I shyly said, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

« That's alright. Lemonade ? Coke ? Orange juice ? », the same boy offered.

« Lemonade, that's perfect. », I answered with a smile, feeling so relieved that they didn't make any bad remark.

Link sat next to me, his mouth already full of crackers, and he put an arm around my shoulders. I smiled at him, not really used to that kind of attentions in front of everyone.

Well, there's a first time for everything.

I tried to relax a bit. Those boys were nice with me and Link liked them. Everything was fine. I just needed time to be at ease. I had to talk to them, and not always being hidden behind Link.

« Hey Link, catch ! », Gesane exclaimed as he threw him a beer.

« Hylia ! », I exclaimed.

I barely saw the bottle coming to my face before it was in Link's hand. I was really impressed, looking at him with round eyes.

« Wow, you see, that's how we recognize an Olympian. », Onya said, admiring him while Link started to chuckle.

« Thank you Gesane, now I only have head... », Link complained as he opened it without a bottle-opener.

« Here, for you Zelda. », Garshon said, giving me my glass of lemonade before we clinked our bottles and glasses.

« Cheers ! », we all claimed before we drank our first sip all together.

« So, miss Zelda, can you tell us a bit more about you ? », Gesane started.

« Hm, alright. So, as you all know my name is Zelda Bosphoramus. And as you all probably imagine, I'm the daughter of the well-known Rhoam Bosphoramus. » I started, rolling my eyes when I said Father's name.

Lighthouse | A Breath of the Wild ZeLink Modern AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara