Chapter 01: {The Photographer And The Award}

Start from the beginning

Currently, Kelly and I were the last one to walk outside since we didn't feel like dealing with the paparazzi and all what they drag with them. Parts of being famous and also having a worldwide known singer as a bestfriend. Saweetie took her ass home when she got a text from her man telling her he was outside. That poor child, him of course, since we know her sex drive runs high when she's intoxicated.

Just as we stepped out, Kelly stops me before I even open my car door. "Strike a pose, honey!" She had her phone ready, and well who am I to deny myself this serve? I looked good, and this was my night so I did what I was told and struck the sexiest pose for the night as I leaned on my car.

"Yes! Look how you effortlessly ate that sister!" I smirked while I thanked her for the picture and everything else for the night

"Yes! Look how you effortlessly ate that sister!" I smirked while I thanked her for the picture and everything else for the night. We bid each other good night and headed to our respective cars.

I sat in for a moment, just reliving the night in my head with a smile on my face. This is another night to get my cup up to the heaven for. I take the top off as I start driving in the dark streets of Los Angeles. I hear my iPhone ringing in the backseat, it must be my father. I reach my arm back out but couldn't even touch it, damn how far did I toss that little shit? I curse as I look fully back with one hand on the wheel while the other touches blindly around to find it.
"Aha!" I said as I looked up and screamed at the top of my lungs when I see a tall brown woman just hitting her back against my car.

"Oh my god! Oh my god, did I kill her? Did I just commit murder? What do I do?" I started hyperventilating and sweating like crazy. I take a deep shaky breath as I open my door to check on the girl but I couldn't move. Okay Beyoncé, deep breathes. I slap myself slowly then scream again when I feel something grabbing my heel. I looked down and met her green eyes looking at me, or dare I say right through me. It was scary. I gulped down my nervousness and reached down to her, backing her up against my car.

"Oh my god, are you okay? I'm so sorry I didn't even know you were standing there! I didn't see you. Do you need anything? Are you hurting?" I start checking her for any injuries but she stops me midway and shakes me slightly.

"Listen to me Beyincé's child." I froze in my spot and when I say I moved away from her so fast and almost closed my car door if it wasn't for her forcefully holding it. The door almost bended! Oh hell no! What type of sorcery is this? Or am I too drunk that I'm imagining stuff? How did she know my mother's old maiden name? What is happening? "I said listen to me!"

Her voice brought me back to reality and made her eyes shine a bright shade of... Silver? This is a sick joke, I mean it has to be. "I'm..." I cleared my throat as I looked at her raising my eyebrow to show her that I am not as intimidated or as scared as I am internally. "I'm listening."

"Good. Someone will be coming into your life, knocking it upside down, quite literally. You have to help her, to hold her hand through it. Don't let her harsh exterior stop you from helping her, and enlightening her dark world. She's a piece of work, but she is everything you have been asking for. I made sure to let the Universe know and soften her heart a little when it came to her child. That's my sister after all and even if she deserves this but.." she trailed off as I looked at her so confusingly. Why is she addressing the Universe as she? Who or what is this lady in front of me? Who is the other her?