The Fall of Cybertron

Cybertron

Cybertron, the home of both Autobots, who fought for freedom, and Decepticons, who dreamt of tyranny. As of now the autobots were holding down the line of fire of the entrance to the launch tower. Having autobots energon being spilled on the battlefield was too much for Optimus Prime and the Autobots. Most of the Autobots has already escape to the stars as for the others....

Ratchet: "They've broken through the front lines!"

Arcee: "I lost contact with the capital!"

Wheel Jack: "There's too many of them!"

All hope was lost until Optimus charged through the explosion blasting at the Decepticons, he even slammed one to the ground with ease.

Optimus Prime: "Where's B-127 and E-71?"

He asked until there was yellow cybertronian vehicle with a 6 foot bot on it, driving at maximum speed shooting at the decepticons from behind. Then the 6 foot bot jumped off the vehicle elbowing through one of the Decepticons seekers. B-127 kicked the head off of one of the seekers which hit another seeker that was coming up behind Optimus.

B-127: "Sorry we're late, hit a little traffic."

Random Autobot: "Incoming!"

B-127: "Uh... Optimus!"

The three turned to see Decepticons reinforcements including Starscream, Soundwave, and Shockwave.

Soundwave: "Decepticons, attack."

He ordered as more seekers came from the air, the Autobots were truly surrounded, they had to retreat.

Optimus Prime: "Autobots! Fall back! Get to the tower!"

He ordered as all the remaining Autobots were head straight to the tower, they took the elevator up.

Shockwave: "Destroy the Launch Tower, let none escape."

The scientist ordered, starscream and his seekers transformed flying to the top.

As the autobots were getting into the escape pods, Arcee grabbed the 6 foot bot. She put her forehead against his, they were sparkmates, now they were going to be separated.

Arcee: "Be safe, Eclipse, I'm always with you."

Eclipse: "You too, I hope we see each other soon."

He said before she put him down, she got into her escape pod and Eclipse hurried to bumblebee. He didn't want to leave the battlefield, but it was too late.

Optimus Prime: "Cybertron has fallen. Get to the escape pods. There are other Autobots scattered across the galaxy."

B-127: "Optimus, this is our home, we have to fight for it."

Eclipse: "Yeah!"

Optimus looked up to see Decepticons flying above the launch tower, he looked at B-127.

Optimus Prime: "We'll fight on, but we must find refuge first."

He activated a holographic image of a planet called earth appeared on his wrist.

Optimus Prime: "I found a planet well hidden, Earth. You two will travel there and establish a base for us. Once we gather the others, we'll join you. You two must protect the planet, if the Decepticons find it, then our people are truly finished. Now go."

Eclipse and B-127 ran into their escape pods, they had to get to earth. It was their mission after all.

"Good luck soldier, I'll buy you some time."

Optimus said shooting at the flying seekers, the escape pods launched without fail. Eclipse watched Optimus run off the falling tower after Decepticons destroyed the mid section of it. That day they knew... the Decepticons won this fight.

________

A/n: Tell me what you think.